Thread: Disorderly conduct?

Disorderly conduct?

So would Lawlor, Lt. Vance and the various misinformed/malicious chiefs file disorderly conduct or breach of peace charges on these kids?

http://www.weerdworld.com/2011/full-auto-stupid/
    Last edited by Rich B; 08-22-2011 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich B View Post
    So would Lawlor, Lt. Vance and the various misinformed/malicious chiefs file disorderly conduct or breach of peace charges on these kids?

Sounds to me like someone ought to be jailed for having made a false report to law enforcement.
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.

I thought this stuff wasn't supposed to happen anymore now that all toy guns have those orange tips.......

We didn't see that coming!!!!

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

From the picture, the two are obviously children. It is sad to me that someone actually thought a midget army was invading the town...
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

I used to live there, went to school there (LBCC), never was scared there. Always had some sort of shootin' iron in the car as did most of the students there.

I like this comment to that buy back article. can anyone find the law he is referring to?

Kids need to play with guns. They need to handle them, learn to point them, and learn to shoot with them. Parents need to show them their gun (you do know it's a federal law that all males under 45 years old own one, right?) and show them the difference between the toy, and the real thing.

When they are about 7 or 8 for boys and 10-12 for girls, they need to go to the range with their parents and see and hear people shooting. A water balloon example is great, where the balloon explodes when hit, makes a really good impression on what a gun really does. A safety calss should follow on firearms safety in the home and safe shooting with a chance to fire a weapon afterwards. .22's are good for this... light weight, easy to shoot, not so scary.

THIS is how you keep kids from getting hurt with guns. Education, experience, and common sense.

"Albany Police said the boys learned a tough lesson..."
    So it is the 8 and 11 year old's fault the Government has successfully destroyed this country.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Just a Three-letter acronym...

Ffs!

If they normalized seeing people with rifles walking around, they would have less of this issue...

Extra points to normalize seeing people with M60s walking around.

Kinda related to this one:

http://www.guns.com/ca-swat-team-let...with-guns.html

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

"They will not face any charges..." WTF! What charges? Two children playing? I know the albany cops are ******* morons, but to say this is incredible! And the idiot who called it in is just as bad. ny is a shithole 3rd world country. Surprised the cops and swat clowns didn't just open fire...hard to say "it's for the children" then...
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Yeah, nj is always a leader in BS like this.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V