• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any GMU Students looking to Volunteer for a Va. State Senate Campaign?

rsarvis

I'm running for Virginia State Senate this year against one of the most anti-gun legislators in Richmond, thirty-year incumbent Democrat and Senate Majority Leader Dick Saslaw, who offensively compared gun-owners to "the cast of Deliverance".

If you're in Northern Virginia and looking to help the cause of freedom and work on a pro-gun-rights campaign, I could use your help. Join my campaign, fight for your rights, and help unseat Saslaw.

My candidate website is at http://www.robertsarvis.com. You can contact me at info@robertsarvis.com. Thanks!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
As much as I'd love to see "Banjos" Saslaw defeated, this guy has not yey put anything on his campaign site about what he's already done for RKBA, let alone made any campaign promises about what he would do if elected.

That's not a reason not to help elect him. But if you are going to, please be aware of what you are getting yourself connected with.

I've asked him for some info to vett him as a friend of RKBA. Time will tell if he brings anything forth.

Yes, if he beats Saslaw and turns out to be a "frenemy" or an outright anti he at least will lack the seniority of Saslaw. That in itself may be enough reason for some to support him.

stay safe.