Thread: I open carried 4 the first time today!

Martin, Kentucky, United States

Cool I open carried 4 the first time today!

I open carried for the first time today. I had to go to my local grocery store to pick up a few things and stopped to gas up my truck. I had no problems at all. Just a couple of people gave some stares, but other than that all went well. Not even the store clerks or the clerk as the gas station gave me a second look. It fell great to finally exercise my 2nd amendment rights. POWER TO THE PEOPLE I SAY! LOL
    I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

Georgia, USA
    The first time is always the hardest, they say.
    After awhile you'll find yourself grocery shopping, getting gas, going to the bank and getting a hair cut while being fully armed to protect yourself and others. (Given that such places are legal in your state, of course.)

Lexington, ky
    It is a very great feeling to be able to open carry without having anyone give you trouble. I open carry every day unless I'm at work, and I've had both positive and negative experiences