Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Econo foods clintonville posted !

Econo foods clintonville posted !

Just got back from Econo Foods Clintonville ,on the way out I noticed the No Weapons Allowed sign.
    email sent to manager.
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    Just got back from Econo Foods Clintonville ,on the way out I noticed the No Weapons Allowed sign.
    email sent to manager.
    On the way out? Can I assume that you were not carrying openly?

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    On the way out? Can I assume that you were not carrying openly?
    You may assume I WAS OPEN CARRYING ,funny no one said anything.
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.

If any one would like to chime in with their concerns the email at Econo in Ciintonville is clintonville@econotnc.com

email sent. Thank you very much for posting ! I let them know that their Business has now been added to 5 Wisconsin based Anti gun Business Black lists... maybe the threat of lose of Capitol will change their minds..
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 08-22-2011 at 07:04 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    email sent. Thank you very much for posting ! I let them know that their Business has now been added to 5 Wisconsin based Anti gun Business Black lists... maybe the threat of lose of Capitol will change their minds..
    Thanks , I think all WCI members should email all business 's that post

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    They are going to lose Madison? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol

Or did you mean capital? If so, you plan on stealing goods from the store? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_(economics)

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    Just to pic-a-nit.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital

ETA: This is how threads get off topic
    Last edited by BROKENSPROKET; 08-22-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    Just to pic-a-nit.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital

ETA: This is how threads get off topic
    LOL...I think our fussy diction classes up the joint.

Email sent. Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post

Or did you mean capital? If so, you plan on stealing goods from the store? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_(economics)
    capital

Definitions (3)1. Cash or goods used to generate income either by investing in a business or a different income property.

2. The net worth of a business; that is, the amount by which its assets exceed its liabilities.

3. The money, property, and other valuables which collectively represent the wealth of an individual or business.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

While waiting for my annual Dr.visit in MKE my cell rings and it's who else but Econo foods corporate ! I was told the signs have been removed from the Clintonville stores and all the store in WI were told NOT TO POST. The signs were apparently sent to the individual stores by the American Grocers Association and were told by them that all business's in WI must be posted or will be posted he wasn't sure what he was told by the manager in Clintonville.I told him of the NO Guns = No Business Cards and he said please no ! we don't need bad publicity business is tight enough. He said thanks for bringing it to his attention and he was going to call a few others who had emailed him.
    I will be sending him a copy of Act 35 shortly as he is in MI.
    Last edited by littlewolf; 08-25-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Awesome!!! Sometimes people post out of ignorance, that is why it is always good to go to the top.

"LittleWolf Firearms Ogdensburg
    The stores were given the signs by the American Grocers Assoc. and were told by THEM they had to post them as well as all businesses in WI. seems to me the AGA needs some calls and emails"

I am wondering who else is P. O.d at the AGA. They just stabbed every gun owner in Wisconsin in the back.

I am calling the AGA tomorrow.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

While waiting for my annual Dr.visit in MKE my cell rings and it's who else but Econo foods corporate ! I was told the signs have been removed from the Clintonville stores and all the store in WI were told NOT TO POST. The signs were apparently sent to the individual stores by the American Grocers Association and were told by them that all business's in WI must be posted or will be posted he wasn't sure what he was told by the manager in Clintonville.I told him of the NO Guns = No Business Cards and he said please no ! we don't need bad publicity business is tight enough. He said thanks for bringing it to his attention and he was going to call a few others who had emailed him.
    I will be sending him a copy of Act 35 shortly as he is in MI.
    One business definitely gets it! He doesn't want to ostracize some of his customers.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by hardballer View Post
    "LittleWolf Firearms Ogdensburg
    The stores were given the signs by the American Grocers Assoc. and were told by THEM they had to post them as well as all businesses in WI. seems to me the AGA needs some calls and emails"

I am wondering who else is P. O.d at the AGA. They just stabbed every gun owner in Wisconsin in the back.

I am calling the AGA tomorrow.
    IT might be the NGA National Grocers Assoc I could not find AGA sorry I'm 60% deaf and was in a hospital waiting room filling out paper work while talking to this guy. I ain't as good as I once was !But I'm as good once as I ever was....

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    It sounds like Econo Foods is in bad shape. According to Wikepedia,
    All 5 Econofoods stores in Cedar Rapids, Iowa have closed. This in addition to stores in Charles City, Clinton, Cresco, Fort Madison, Iowa City, Manchester, Marshalltown, Oskaloosa, Dubuque, Waterloo, and Cedar Falls. The store in Fairfield, Iowa has been closed as well and the building was torn down in the summer of 2009 to be replaced with a new 75,000-square-foot (7,000 m2) Hy-Vee. Also, Stores in Rochester, Winona, Minnesota; Freeport, Galesburg and Monmouth, Illinois; Peru, Illinois; Cheyenne, Wyoming, Chilton, Wisconsin and one store in Hudson, Wisconsin have been closed. The store in Ottumwa, Iowa and Muscatine has been rebranded as a Wholesale Food Outlet, another Nash Finch chain. Additional stores in Muscatine have been closed.
    They can't afford to lose any more business....
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

I am very happy to hear of this outcome. Maybe our emails helped sway their collective decision.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 08-26-2011 at 01:45 AM.

IT might be the NGA National Grocers Assoc I could not find AGA sorry I'm 60% deaf and was in a hospital waiting room filling out paper work while talking to this guy. I ain't as good as I once was !But I'm as good once as I ever was....
    Just only 60%???

Now on the up beat, I pop in to Russ Darrow on Mayfair Rd to pick up a couple of lotty tickets I won thursday. Kind of a eye opener since I was OCing, Put no problems. One guy let go with look he's packing Heat! another ask me what my weapon 0f choice was? I told him I'm carrying it..(38 spl )
    did a couple of Q&a about the conceal carry comeing one nov, gave our web page address to one lady who wanted it for her hubbywho will be ccing..(score one more for the good guys)

The Piggly Wiggly in Oconto Falls is posted also. The sign was from the AGA.

ckmorley
    Anti-gunners tell us to run away from muggers. What about those of us who can't run ?

Quote Originally Posted by ckmorley View Post
    The Piggly Wiggly in Oconto Falls is posted also. The sign was from the AGA.

ckmorley
    I believe we had a communication from Piggly Corporate telling their members to NOT post.

On Point Question....???

Ok, now I am wondering if I (we) enter a grocery store that is posted how do we know if it is actual store policy or just them posting based on...

The stores were given the signs by the American Grocers Assoc. and were told by THEM they had to post them as well as all businesses in WI.
    Is there any AGA markings on the signs or would it be pertinent to go to the manager and ask the question..." Is the posting actual store (corporate) policy of just "instuctions" from whatever organization supplied the signs. This might open a door of opportunity to discuss with the manager the reality and consiquences of posting the sign ... ???

Thoughts..??

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Who is the American Grocers Association "AGA"? A web search doesn't show any such organization. The anti 2nd Admendment and right to self defense message is disturbing. Does Blain's Farm and Fleet sell groceries?
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    I was also searching futilely for the organization. If someone would post a picture of the sign maybe we could clear this up, because that association is a bit overactive on the anti activity front to suit me.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Maybe this... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast