• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concord/Mooresville/Charlotte Meetup?

Large Caliber Kick

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
Pretty good meet. Good seeing you all there. Food was good, i'll have to go back there again sometime. I'm pretty sure we got the LEO discount, but being that they didn't actually ask or say what kind of discount they were giving, I didn't feel inclined to correct them lol. We'll have to do it again sometime. Hopefully we'll get some more people there!

:lol: I think you're right about the discount. It didn't cross my mind untill you said it. Maybe we need to make it a point to refuse the discount next time just to see his reaction. :shocker:

ArmySoldier22

I took it the wrong way when I read it earlier too Large Caliber, I thought there was already another meet coming up that I'd missed the info on lol

Large Caliber Kick

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
New OC'er

One of my friends from Mooresville has just told me he wants to become a handgun owner and OC! :banana: After seeing me have my second friendly encounter with local leos at the convienience store he works at he started asking me about application process, reliable brands, laws concerning carry, etc. I gave him an OC flyer and we're going to Aisle Pawn so he can check out their selection on friday. I'll try to get him to the next meet but he has an odd work schedule so we'll see.