Thread: a call for carry in chicago?

a call for carry in chicago?

“This young man sent a message on the streets that an unarmed pregnant woman that’s not violent to nobody, it’s not safe.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,4708681.story
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    “This young man sent a message on the streets that an unarmed pregnant woman that’s not violent to nobody, it’s not safe.”
    What the heck kind of sentence is that? I mean really. Was this spoken by someone who failed the English as a Second Language classes at the local community college? Just reading this makes me want to bitch slap the person who said it.
    President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

Quote Originally Posted by yale View Post
    What the heck kind of sentence is that? I mean really. Was this spoken by someone who failed the English as a Second Language classes at the local community college? Just reading this makes me want to bitch slap the person who said it.
    it's from chicago...sooooo that should be enough explanation..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    it's from chicago...sooooo that should be enough explanation..
    Can't be from Chicago, no one there but the police, the politicians, and their body guards have guns.
    If Obama is the answer; how stupid was the question?