• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Earthquake in the Eastern States

since9

Campaign Veteran
I heard it was centered on the "Notmy" fault, which runs right through our nation's capitol. Any truth to that? There's also a rumor that should the gravity of the situation there shift any further, the fault may peter out around 2012.

One can only hope.

TechnoWeenie

Originally they thought it was the 'notmy' fault, but the obama administration contacted the USGS, and the USGS later determined that it was a new fault that they named 'Bush's' fault...

since9

Campaign Veteran
In late deliberations last night, in deference to scientific integrity, the USGS appealed to the President, who relented that it should not be Bush's fault, provided the USGS endorsed that it's actually No One's fault.

dmatting

Late Breaking News...

Seismologist have determined that the earthquake in Washington DC was not caused by a fault line, but from our founding fathers rolling over in their graves.