• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Allowing guns in Bars and Restaurants surprising results?

MR Redenck

Nice to read that. We all knew this would be the result anyhow. Im all in favor of people carrying guns into bars. Designated drivers should be able to conceal a gun while in a bar. Im opposed to anyone drinking while packing simply because I do agree guns and alcohol are a bad combo. I have no problem with designated drivers, waitresses, bar employee's or even bar security carrying guns. Honestly I dont see one good reason why they shouldnt be able to either.
When people are being responsible such as a designated driver, they should not be restricted from their right to self defense.
Liberals are always wrong, thats why their stupid.

clarkebar

Guns and drinking don't produce bad results, irresponsible people and drinking don't mix. There shouldn't be any laws restricting carry while drinking, even here in NC, concealed or otherwise.

Ricky

Just got back from vacation in Florida. Even tho its concealed carry it was nice to be able to carry in restaurants that served alcohol. I do not drink but it was good knowing I could protect my wife and daughter had something bad happened.....