• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Luncheon - Tucson - October 1, 2011

azcdlfred

Oh my. I just realized I never renewed my membership. I've been a sustaining member for three years running and I missed a year! What was I thinking? Maybe I should just become a life member and not have to worry about forgetting again! Dagnabit!
Don't worry about forgetting. We'll still take your money :cool:

For a life membership, we credit you with every membership payment you make towards a life membership.

If you've paid for 3 years at the Sustaining level at the online rates, you're half way there.

Probably best to contact me directly at treasurer@azcdl.org .

As an FYI, we'll probably cross the 5,500 member mark this month (February). I've been getting reports from the 3 gun shows we worked this weekend and it looks like the combined total is around 100 new members.

For those reading this. All you need to become a member is go here and follow instructions.

Fred

sharkey

I know it's important for AZCDL to keep costs down but I would prefer my shirts American made (preferably Arizona made) instead of imported from Mexico and made in Haiti.

I'll still wear it with pride.

Just a suggestion.

sharkey

I'm going to purchase/renew the Family Membership.
A couple of questions.

1) Will our renewal date show from February (when our current membership expires) or Sept.?
2) If we use the 3rd Annual Meeting ticket for our 15 year old son and his ticket is drawn for one of the prizes can we claim it instead of him (I know he's too young and I want the prize for myself :) )?

Last edited:

azcdlfred

Will our renewal date show from February (when our current membership expires) or Sept.?
If your membership has not expired, we add 12 months to the current expiration date. If your membership is due to expire in February 2013, it will be extended to February 2014. If it has expired, we start fresh from the date we receive your payment.

If we use the 3rd Annual Meeting ticket for our 15 year old son and his ticket is drawn for one of the prizes can we claim it instead of him (I know he's too young and I want the prize for myself
We call out the winning ticket number. Whoever shows it too us gets the door prize. If it's a firearm, we transfer through FFL's only.

See you there!
Fred