Thread: London Olympics refuses tickets to children for Shooting events...

Columbia, in the Peoples Republic of Murderland

London Olympics refuses tickets to children for Shooting events...

WTF is wrong with the London Olympic Committee?

This is like not letting children attend Formula 1 racing events because it might tempt them to become getaway drivers for bank robbers...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Well, here's their reasoning: "City officials and organizers of the London 2012 Olympics, fearing a backlash from anti-gun lobbyists, will exclude the 15 shooting events from Mayor Boris Johnson's Ticketshare giveaway."

That's a hell of a way to run a country, out of fear of what some people might think.

Tell you what: I think they're a bunch of ignorant, yellow-bellied turdballs.

My grandfather learned out to shoot as a youngin', and so did my father. I learned how to shoot at age nine. My son did, too. My grandfather, father, and myself have all been upstanding, law-abiding citizens, contributing to society, and I have little doubt my son will, too.

I grew up watching the Winter Olympics on TV, including the cross-country ski and shoot stuff. If London can't pull their heads out of their ....., then the lot of them need a few good dunkings in the Themes.
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.