Thread: sign in Winston -Salem

sign in Winston -Salem

just one more thing that makes my blood pressure go up in Winston<br><br><br><br>this cemetery is in between b.40 and 52. <br><br>i thought about contacting the owners and finding out what the deal was. but the only thing i could think of to ask was just how very close their parents were related. i mean , come on people its a fricking cemetery.&nbsp;<br>think of the potential zombie problems alone<br><br>&nbsp;i'll try to calm down and think of a better tact<br><br><br>
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Maybe they posted because you can't carry a funerals so they think you can't carry at a cemetery? This is ny only guess.
    Walk softly and carry a large caliber.

IMO, my original estimate that their parents were very closely related is probably the cause . but you're more kinder than i am. i have never understood that law. BTW, does that only apply to CC

i haven't took the effort yet to find out why they posted . i have done work in several cemeteries in the area and that is the only one i've seen so far.
    Last edited by papa bear; 08-26-2011 at 08:36 AM.
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.