Thread: Newcomer to this forum

Newcomer to this forum

Hello all,
    I am new to this forum and glad to be on it.
    Despite my living in NV for over 17 years, I am something of a newcomer to OC in NV. I was an OC'er and CCW in Pennsylvania for over 12 years, prior to relocation to NV. (1994)
    I joined this forum with the hope of gaining some perspective of OC around Carson City, Dayton, and into central Lyon Co.
    I would like to hear from Carson area OC's as to places friendly to OC. Particularly the north Carson Walmart (College Parkway), Home Depot, Lowes on Fairview, and Best Buy in Douglass Co. These are the places I frequent...and yes...Southwest Gas and Big 5 at Eagle Ln/Clearview.

It will take little time but there is lots of story's already on here.

Welcome to the forum and carry on.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Welcome, I'm new here too. The people on here seem to be knowledgeable, passionate, and inviting. I feel any person who believes his rights are to be exercised with freedom from oppression from those who would seek to take them away would be welcome here.
    [[FONT=Book Antiqua]]I LOVE MY GOD, MY COUNTRY, AND MY CONSTITUTION. GIVE IT BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by PaDutchin Nv View Post
    Hello all,
    I am new to this forum and glad to be on it.
    Despite my living in NV for over 17 years, I am something of a newcomer to OC in NV. I was an OC'er and CCW in Pennsylvania for over 12 years, prior to relocation to NV. (1994)
    I joined this forum with the hope of gaining some perspective of OC around Carson City, Dayton, and into central Lyon Co.
    I would like to hear from Carson area OC's as to places friendly to OC. Particularly the north Carson Walmart (College Parkway), Home Depot, Lowes on Fairview, and Best Buy in Douglass Co. These are the places I frequent...and yes...Southwest Gas and Big 5 at Eagle Ln/Clearview.
    Thanks for joining us here on the Forum. You most likely will not have any trouble OC in the places you mentioned, or much of anywhere else. Just read through the forum and most of your questions should be answered. If not, there are always answers available from the folks on here with experience.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

2A
    Last edited by OC-moto450r; 08-02-2012 at 08:40 PM.