• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Newcomer to this forum

PaDutchin Nv

Hello all,
I am new to this forum and glad to be on it.
Despite my living in NV for over 17 years, I am something of a newcomer to OC in NV. I was an OC'er and CCW in Pennsylvania for over 12 years, prior to relocation to NV. (1994)
I joined this forum with the hope of gaining some perspective of OC around Carson City, Dayton, and into central Lyon Co.
I would like to hear from Carson area OC's as to places friendly to OC. Particularly the north Carson Walmart (College Parkway), Home Depot, Lowes on Fairview, and Best Buy in Douglass Co. These are the places I frequent...and yes...Southwest Gas and Big 5 at Eagle Ln/Clearview.

CSINEV

Welcome, I'm new here too. The people on here seem to be knowledgeable, passionate, and inviting. I feel any person who believes his rights are to be exercised with freedom from oppression from those who would seek to take them away would be welcome here. :)

The Big Guy

Hello all,
I am new to this forum and glad to be on it.
Despite my living in NV for over 17 years, I am something of a newcomer to OC in NV. I was an OC'er and CCW in Pennsylvania for over 12 years, prior to relocation to NV. (1994)
I joined this forum with the hope of gaining some perspective of OC around Carson City, Dayton, and into central Lyon Co.
I would like to hear from Carson area OC's as to places friendly to OC. Particularly the north Carson Walmart (College Parkway), Home Depot, Lowes on Fairview, and Best Buy in Douglass Co. These are the places I frequent...and yes...Southwest Gas and Big 5 at Eagle Ln/Clearview.

Thanks for joining us here on the Forum. You most likely will not have any trouble OC in the places you mentioned, or much of anywhere else. Just read through the forum and most of your questions should be answered. If not, there are always answers available from the folks on here with experience.

TBG