• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

have you seen this mess

mobodyguard

After doing some research on each individual case in this video, it appears that VCP was indeed lying.

Jason K Hamilton was NOT a permit holder at all because he had a prior felony criminal record and he did what's called "Suicide By Cop", he started shooting ppl who responded to him firing at a court house with a RIFLE, not a concealed pistol.

Christina Korbe was defending her 2 kids from what she saw as a Home Invasion.

VPC twists the truth every time they open their mouths.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
VPC twists the truth every time they open their mouths.

I am sorry but I find it offensive you say they "twist the truth" sir.

They Effin LIE OUT THEIR BUTTS and that is not all they do, they dramatize everything to the maximum ability to pretend it is something it is not and they are cowards of the worst kind as they seek to project their fears on all others.

Please in the future, refrain from holding back, I know I did, but I have to hold back, its a family site :)

xdmcompact

I am sorry but I find it offensive you say they "twist the truth" sir.

+1

They Effin LIE OUT THEIR BUTTS and that is not all they do, they dramatize everything to the maximum ability to pretend it is something it is not and they are cowards of the worst kind as they seek to project their fears on all others.

Please in the future, refrain from holding back, I know I did, but I have to hold back, its a family site :)