• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UN Gun Ban on the Move

WalkingWolf

I find it interesting as well as disturbing that people are such friggin' racists that they lay the blame for everything on our current President. He's disarming the Libyans? Come back to reality, man!

What you should really be pissed about is that he made hurricane Irene appear and wreak havoc on the east coast as part of his plan to...? You can fill in the blanks, 'cuz I'm pretty sure you know the reason.

Next time before labeling someone a racist you might want to see what the race of the person is. Otherwise just simply tacking on the race card to a post that does not mention race would make that person the racist.

Aknazer

I find it interesting as well as disturbing that people are such friggin' racists that they lay the blame for everything on our current President. He's disarming the Libyans? Come back to reality, man!

What you should really be pissed about is that he made hurricane Irene appear and wreak havoc on the east coast as part of his plan to...? You can fill in the blanks, 'cuz I'm pretty sure you know the reason.

It's typically the true racists that see racism everywhere. Just because the president is black doesn't mean it's racist to blame him for things (regardless of if it's truely his fault or not). He isn't being blamed because of his skin color (which would be racist); he's being blamed because he is the president, people don't like his policies, and a large part of it is his fault. But his skin tone has nothing to do with it.

thedrewcifur

we should put great effort into stopping this treaty but should we fail remember... there are more legal gun owners in america than un stormtroopers... and many gun owners have served in the us military (thank you for your service, btw), are cops, are hunters, or target shooters. we aren't a bunch of yahoos. i think we will be fine though.

ARADCOM

Next time before labeling someone a racist you might want to see what the race of the person is. Otherwise just simply tacking on the race card to a post that does not mention race would make that person the racist.

Oh, you thought I meant YOU. So sorry! And yes, I've met Black racists.

But perhaps you'd be so kind as to tell me what you were thinking when you laid the blame for disarming Libyans on him? Because he's a Democrat maybe?

I mean I know he's the leader of the free world and all, but disarming the Libyans just seems like it's a wee bit out of his control. Aside from the fact that all I see on TV seems to show the Libyans aren't lacking for arms.

Aknazer

But perhaps you'd be so kind as to tell me what you were thinking when you laid the blame for disarming Libyans on him? Because he's a Democrat maybe?

I mean I know he's the leader of the free world and all, but disarming the Libyans just seems like it's a wee bit out of his control. Aside from the fact that all I see on TV seems to show the Libyans aren't lacking for arms.

Because last I heard his administration has pushed for the Libyans to be disarmed by the new government? And since he is in charge of the administration that means that he is responsible for the actions of his administration; regardless of if he personally directed them or not.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Do you pay any attention to what is taking place? We spent millions on ousting, and supporting the rebels at Obama's direction who are now disarming honest law abiding Libyan citizens. Have you not read about Obama and gun control? Did you not see not only his statements as well as his staff blaming the violence in Mexico on American guns. He is a anti gun loon~~and he was directly involved in the removal of Gaddafi without congressional approval mind you. Where have you been for the last decade?

But ohhh anyone who questions Obama is a racist? Correct? Clearly throwing the race card when there is absolutely no mention of race is a racist. But I will say one thing, I have come to the conclusion that people who rabidly support Obama on a site dedicated to 2A is probably not a supporter of Open Carry. Obama's hatred for gun owners is clear, how can anybody in their right mind support him and also support Open Carry.

ARADCOM

Because last I heard his administration has pushed for the Libyans to be disarmed by the new government? And since he is in charge of the administration that means that he is responsible for the actions of his administration; regardless of if he personally directed them or not.

Perhaps you could tell me where you heard that? Hearing it myself might change my mind!

ARADCOM

Support Obama?

Do you pay any attention to what is taking place? We spent millions on ousting, and supporting the rebels at Obama's direction who are now disarming honest law abiding Libyan citizens. Have you not read about Obama and gun control? Did you not see not only his statements as well as his staff blaming the violence in Mexico on American guns. He is a anti gun loon~~and he was directly involved in the removal of Gaddafi without congressional approval mind you. Where have you been for the last decade?

But ohhh anyone who questions Obama is a racist? Correct? Clearly throwing the race card when there is absolutely no mention of race is a racist. But I will say one thing, I have come to the conclusion that people who rabidly support Obama on a site dedicated to 2A is probably not a supporter of Open Carry. Obama's hatred for gun owners is clear, how can anybody in their right mind support him and also support Open Carry.

Who said I supported Obama? What I don't support is people spewing completely nonsensical drivel.

And I support Open Carry by OC'ing every day, not by trying to lay the blame for EVERYTHING on someone.

WalkingWolf

Who said I supported Obama? What I don't support is people spewing completely nonsensical drivel.

And I support Open Carry by OC'ing every day, not by trying to lay the blame for EVERYTHING on someone.
Then you should not spew drivel calling people racist for opposing the Obama agenda.

Either you are ignorant of Obama's anti gun record or you are aware and agree with it. But clearly calling people racist that speak out, and calling their posts drivel when they go against the Obama religion would suggest a very very strong Obama supporter.

http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_obama.html

Last edited:

ARADCOM

Really?

I already answered it~~reading comprehension is key...

Well, I've read it all but I guess you're right, my "reading comprehension" just ain't what it used to be.

So, help an old man out. Where did you hear Obama was disarming the Libyans? (or having them disarmed, or wanted them disarmed or...) Remember, try to make it clear so I can understand.

WalkingWolf

Well, I've read it all but I guess you're right, my "reading comprehension" just ain't what it used to be.

So, help an old man out. Where did you hear Obama was disarming the Libyans? (or having them disarmed, or wanted them disarmed or...) Remember, try to make it clear so I can understand.
That was not what was said and very dishonest, but what can ya expect from a Obama supporter. What was said was that Libya new authority supported by Obama may or is attempting to disarm citizens. Clearly Obama provided both monetary as well as military support for the new authority. Obama's anti gun record leaves question as to his desire to have another armed free country when it is clear he disdains the gun owners "clinging to their guns" in America. Whether you agree or even question it does not excuse the blatant use of the race card. I can only surmise that a rabid Obama supporter would make such a claim. There is no doubt Obama will not be speaking to the ills of disarming the citizens in Libya.

ARADCOM

Yeah, right!

That was not what was said and very dishonest, but what can ya expect from a Obama supporter. What was said was that Libya new authority supported by Obama may or is attempting to disarm citizens. Clearly Obama provided both monetary as well as military support for the new authority. Obama's anti gun record leaves question as to his desire to have another armed free country when it is clear he disdains the gun owners "clinging to their guns" in America. Whether you agree or even question it does not excuse the blatant use of the race card. I can only surmise that a rabid Obama supporter would make such a claim. There is no doubt Obama will not be speaking to the ills of disarming the citizens in Libya.

Geez, I may be lacking reading comprehension but you seem to be lacking short term memory. This is what you said:

--"I find it interesting as well as disturbing that the new Libyan authority(supported by Obama) is going about disarming the citizens of Libya. Was this a deal by Obama we might never know, but I find it very strange that the people being armed made the overthrow possible with or without Obama's support. Those arms were the tool to remove a dictator, and Obama wants to take that tool away to ensure that those people have the freedom they deserve.

Shame on you Obama!"--

So once again, Where did you hear Obama was disarming the Libyans? (or having them disarmed, or wanted them disarmed or...) Remember, try to make it clear so I can understand.

Do you understand, "Put up or shut up?"

WalkingWolf

Geez, I may be lacking reading comprehension but you seem to be lacking short term memory. This is what you said:

--"I find it interesting as well as disturbing that the new Libyan authority(supported by Obama) is going about disarming the citizens of Libya. Was this a deal by Obama we might never know, but I find it very strange that the people being armed made the overthrow possible with or without Obama's support. Those arms were the tool to remove a dictator, and Obama wants to take that tool away to ensure that those people have the freedom they deserve.

Shame on you Obama!"--

So once again, Where did you hear Obama was disarming the Libyans? (or having them disarmed, or wanted them disarmed or...) Remember, try to make it clear so I can understand.

Do you understand, "Put up or shut up?"
Your Reading comprehension is lacking or you are purposely twisting, I did not say Obama was disarming the Libyans. Maybe you should try reading slowwwwer.

While your are flaming maybe you could take some time out to explain where you see racism in that post? Is it another reading comprehension problem or is it the left mantra of accuse all opposition as racist?

ARADCOM

Your Reading comprehension is lacking or you are purposely twisting, I did not say Obama was disarming the Libyans. Maybe you should try reading slowwwwer.

While your are flaming maybe you could take some time out to explain where you see racism in that post? Is it another reading comprehension problem or is it the left mantra of accuse all opposition as racist?

OK, let's try something else.

What does the "Shame on you Obama!" refer to, following the "Libyan authority(supported by Obama) is going about disarming the citizens of Libya.", and the "Was this a deal by Obama we might never know," and the "Obama wants to take that tool away".

You've posted a lot of responses to my questions that don't answer the questions. Why is that?

WalkingWolf

OK, let's try something else.

What does the "Shame on you Obama!" refer to, following the "Libyan authority(supported by Obama) is going about disarming the citizens of Libya.", and the "Was this a deal by Obama we might never know," and the "Obama wants to take that tool away".

You've posted a lot of responses to my questions that don't answer the questions. Why is that?

I have already answered several times~~reading comprehension

Obama supported the rebels and the new authority, it is really dumb to think he does not know or approve of the disarming considering his anti gun record, and the fact we are very much involved in Libya. What are you implying that Obama is to stupid to see the obvious?

Now maybe you can answer the question of how and where you found racism in any of the posts in this thread except your own? Let alone mine.

Last edited:

ARADCOM

WalkingWolf

Well, I reread the whole thread and it's pretty clear to me that you're not going to backup your original post. So, I'll just chalk it up to it's being BS and disengage from this pointless discussion.

And keep in mind I consider it just regular BS, not racist BS, so you're in the clear there.

Moving On!

WalkingWolf

Well, I reread the whole thread and it's pretty clear to me that you're not going to backup your original post. So, I'll just chalk it up to it's being BS and disengage from this pointless discussion.

And keep in mind I consider it just regular BS, not racist BS, so you're in the clear there.

Moving On!
Thought so! You can't comprehend or twist or flame so you are going to crawl off without answering the question regarding your claims of racism. I think we can see where the bovine scatology is coming from.;)

rodbender

Moving On!

Wow!! Are you kin to eye95?