• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happiest OC-er EVERRRRRR

Bobarino

Congrats on the fish!!!

Odd years and pink runs make for an amazing fall...

If you don't like them cooked, get a Little Chief smoker and make some delicious smoked fish!!! Best way to have the humpies...

Oh ya! I fish the Puyallup also. Been doing pretty well so far. Too many pinks to count, one Coho and two Chinook jacks. I have 12 pounds of smoked salmon in the freezer and another 12 pounds fresh, ready for the smoker treatment in a couple weeks. Silver are showing up in a little better numbers lately too. I'll be out there again today with high hopes for 'hos. I CC on the river though. Just cuz it's more convenient for me. I've seen people out there OC'ing. More power to 'em!