• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's tonight (8/26)

protias

Dang nabbit! I wish I remembered so I could attend. I have other plans for the evening. I'll catch you all at the next one.

Have Gun - Will Carry

Banged up, but not down for the count!

Debbie & I will be there tonight, around 6:30 or a bit later. Sorry you can't make it Protias, but I hope the rest of the usual suspects can attend!

Looking forward to hanging out with some "normal" people for a change, instead of the kind who stick needles in me, and otherwise cause pain & discomfort! :eek:

civilwarguy

Grr completely forgot it was tonight... Ok well Hopefully the next one will set the alarm just to make sure i am up in time to make it

BROKENSPROKET

Dang nabbit! I wish I remembered so I could attend. I have other plans for the evening. I'll catch you all at the next one.

Grr completely forgot it was tonight... Ok well Hopefully the next one will set the alarm just to make sure i am up in time to make it

I use Microsoft Outlook for e-mail and it has a calendar. I just add things that I want/have to do as 'All Day Events' and put all the information in the bottom description box. Everytime I check my email, I check my calendar. Hard to forget, but I do have to make choices because I sometimes put more things in than I can possibly do.

protias

I use Microsoft Outlook for e-mail and it has a calendar. I just add things that I want/have to do as 'All Day Events' and put all the information in the bottom description box. Everytime I check my email, I check my calendar. Hard to forget, but I do have to make choices because I sometimes put more things in than I can possibly do.

I put everything in my phone and sync it to my email. I do admit, there are a lot of things I do not put in my phone.

civilwarguy

I also put stuff in my phone but then i put it on silent while i sleep one less distraction to deal with sleeping during the day (third shifter) so it lets me know i missed something when i wake up lol