• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carried at Youngs Dairy Farm and Throughout Yellow Springs.

Makarov

My girl friend and I spent the day a Youngs Dairy Farm and walked every where in down town Yellow Springs enjoying a Jazz festival. Everyone was great, we only had one encounter and that was from a local merchant. She just basically said," Are they real". We had a great talk with her, she was diffenately progun. Later we enjoyed a car show next to the police station. Everything went very well considering it is a liberal town!

Last edited:

Brian D.

Yellow Springs?? How many showers did it take after your visit to wash off the patchouli stank? ;)

I too have OC'ed in that town but just long enough to grab a refreshment and a tank of gas--well, that and a brief stop in one of the parks, to get out a ceegar and light it.

MKEgal

I'm amazed.
I used to live in central OH, & have enjoyed browsing YS many times.
They didn't strike me as the sorts of people who would be firearm-friendly, or even neutral (you exercise your rights, I'll exercise mine, & we'll leave each other alone).