• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chrysler on nicholasville.

SovereignAxe

No I think the manager just had a talk with him, I went back and the salesman kept glaring at me. Could be because he knew he wasn't getting the commission if I did purchase a vehicle lol

hahaha, I have no doubt.

I just don't understand why anyone that had any doubt as to what their firearms policy is would just turn away someone that looks like this

med_gallery_751_339_24491.jpg

Johnburns15

What I didn't understand was the fact that I'd walked around the lot for 45 minutes or so browsing, seen the truck and asked the salesman if I could test drive it, I test drove it, with him in the vehicle and on. The way inside to sign the paper work he tells me they have a strict no firearm on their premise policy

Johnburns15

I hadnt had the chance to update on this yet, but I have been back to the dealership, ocing of course, and didn't have any issues. I was also informed that the salesman was let go by the company