• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry is alot like goin to a nude beach

The Big Dog

I took the below quote from a posting of PWN Guns. I had to read it a second time for it to settle in. I have to agree with that person, if you just act normal and like you and your gun belong, people don't notice.

"Open carry is alot like goin to a nude beach if you act like a tard people notice, if you act like you belong there people dont give 2 *****"

sudden valley gunner

I took the below quote from a posting of PWN Guns. I had to read it a second time for it to settle in. I have to agree with that person, if you just act normal and like you and your gun belong, people don't notice.

"Open carry is alot like goin to a nude beach if you act like a tard people notice, if you act like you belong there people dont give 2 *****"

I agree sometimes. Sometimes no matter what your style of OC its a case of the few making a stink about it. They are usually just best ignored, When others see your reaction to them, is how you are judged.

ApacheBunny

If open carry is like going to a nude beach then be prepared, there is always gonna be a guy with a bigger gun than yours. but it's true no one really notices if you just act like you belong and you sort of blend unless someone who is terrified of guns makes note of it, haha I can see how that goes with my first sentence.

Tawnos

Alot not go to nude beach. Alot scared of naked people.
ALOT.png

HandyHamlet

Last edited: