Thread: Dragonman's Range Day

Dragonman's Range Day

I was thinking of a get together at Dragonman's for a range day on Sunday Sept 11th. Anyone up for this? Just a bit of fun, fellowship and lead slinging.....

Actually, I'll probably be there, but I can't say when, as I've a friend from out of town, and we won't when we're coordinating activities with his friends who're in in town until this morning.

I'll try to post something here when I know, but it probably won't give you much lead time.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Change of plans. We wound up eating brunch at Peak Grill, following by spending the afternoon in Manitou Springs, sight-seeing at the Air Force Academy, then off to the folks place for barbeque.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Ah, the campiness of it all

Howdy Pard!
    Your tagline made me want to post this! It is all your fault. A line from one of my all time favorite movies!

Me: That's what the bullets are for.
    -----------------------------------

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake:
    Colonel... that Coca-Cola machine. I want you to shoot the lock off it. There may be some change in there.

Colonel "Bat" Guano: That's private property.

Colonel! Can you possibly imagine what is going to happen to you, your frame, outlook, way of life, and everything, when they learn that you have obstructed a telephone call to the President of the United States? Can you imagine? Shoot it off! Shoot! With a gun! That's what the bullets are for, you twit!

------------------------------------
    Two points for guessing the movie!
    I'll watch that thing anytime I need to lift my spirits!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    Last edited by M-Taliesin; 08-30-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Taliesin View Post
    Howdy Pard!
    Your tagline made me want to post this! It is all your fault. A line from one of my all time favorite movies!

Me: That's what the bullets are for.
    -----------------------------------

Colonel... that Coca-Cola machine. I want you to shoot the lock off it. There may be some change in there.

Colonel "Bat" Guano: That's private property.

Colonel! Can you possibly imagine what is going to happen to you, your frame, outlook, way of life, and everything, when they learn that you have obstructed a telephone call to the President of the United States? Can you imagine? Shoot it off! Shoot! With a gun! That's what the bullets are for, you twit!

------------------------------------
    Two points for guessing the movie!
    I'll watch that thing anytime I need to lift my spirits!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    Dr. Strangelove. I will take my two points in the form of a $20.00 bill.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."