• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dragonman's Range Day

GvdM

I was thinking of a get together at Dragonman's for a range day on Sunday Sept 11th. Anyone up for this? Just a bit of fun, fellowship and lead slinging.....

since9

Campaign Veteran
Actually, I'll probably be there, but I can't say when, as I've a friend from out of town, and we won't when we're coordinating activities with his friends who're in in town until this morning.

I'll try to post something here when I know, but it probably won't give you much lead time.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Change of plans. We wound up eating brunch at Peak Grill, following by spending the afternoon in Manitou Springs, sight-seeing at the Air Force Academy, then off to the folks place for barbeque.

M-Taliesin

Ah, the campiness of it all

Howdy Pard!
Your tagline made me want to post this! It is all your fault. A line from one of my all time favorite movies!

Me: That's what the bullets are for.
-----------------------------------

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake:
Colonel... that Coca-Cola machine. I want you to shoot the lock off it. There may be some change in there.

Colonel "Bat" Guano: That's private property.

Colonel! Can you possibly imagine what is going to happen to you, your frame, outlook, way of life, and everything, when they learn that you have obstructed a telephone call to the President of the United States? Can you imagine? Shoot it off! Shoot! With a gun! That's what the bullets are for, you twit!

------------------------------------
Two points for guessing the movie!
I'll watch that thing anytime I need to lift my spirits!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Howdy Pard!
Your tagline made me want to post this! It is all your fault. A line from one of my all time favorite movies!

Me: That's what the bullets are for.
-----------------------------------

Colonel... that Coca-Cola machine. I want you to shoot the lock off it. There may be some change in there.

Colonel "Bat" Guano: That's private property.

Colonel! Can you possibly imagine what is going to happen to you, your frame, outlook, way of life, and everything, when they learn that you have obstructed a telephone call to the President of the United States? Can you imagine? Shoot it off! Shoot! With a gun! That's what the bullets are for, you twit!

------------------------------------
Two points for guessing the movie!
I'll watch that thing anytime I need to lift my spirits!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Dr. Strangelove. I will take my two points in the form of a $20.00 bill.