• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sunday 8/28 Quick Pick~Fife

Squeak

Squeak did....

Just as he sits down, some of the classic car folks are straining to get a look at his firearm. The next thing I hear is "yeah, I think its time to leave."
And I turned around and there she was! On the phone! Calling the police! The very same woman that was at Green Lake! OMG! I turn to M1Gunr in surprise. The next thing, I hear sirens! NOOOO! My heart is pounding, pounding! I see them! The SWAT Team. Did she? YES! SHE called the police! Well, since I spent 37 years in Nam, I knew EXACTLY what to do! FIRE MISSION! Yeah, the behive round! Wait until they are close. The biggest mistake you can make is to fire too soon. Not me! NO! Sgt.Maj. 2Bn!13Arty. Seasoned veteran with 2 Brz. stars and 4 PH, and 6 'get out of jail free' cards. Deros has just arrived on the scene! What a relief! GoGo too! And G20! We have them out numbered! More to follow! My wife says I need to mow the lawn.

Ruby

And I turned around and there she was! On the phone! Calling the police! The very same woman that was at Green Lake! OMG! I turn to M1Gunr in surprise. The next thing, I hear sirens! NOOOO! My heart is pounding, pounding! I see them! The SWAT Team. Did she? YES! SHE called the police! Well, since I spent 37 years in Nam, I knew EXACTLY what to do! FIRE MISSION! Yeah, the behive round! Wait until they are close. The biggest mistake you can make is to fire too soon. Not me! NO! Sgt.Maj. 2Bn!13Arty. Seasoned veteran with 2 Brz. stars and 4 PH, and 6 'get out of jail free' cards. Deros has just arrived on the scene! What a relief! GoGo too! And G20! We have them out numbered! More to follow! My wife says I need to mow the lawn.

ROFLMAO!!! This is just too funny!!

Drazhar Rakarth

LMAO! That's great Squeak! Thanks for the laugh!

Bill Starks

State Researcher
LMAO....
anim_peep.gif

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Quick Pick~Fife has been a favorite of mine for several years, but since I have moved to Yakima I do not get around there much but I surely liked their triple burger, fries and Chocolate Milk Shake...

A word of advice though, somedays it is a little windy around there, don't use your handguns to hold down the napkins :eek::lol:;)

Squeak

Quick Pick~Fife has been a favorite of mine for several years, but since I have moved to Yakima I do not get around there much but I surely liked their triple burger, fries and Chocolate Milk Shake...

A word of advice though, somedays it is a little windy around there, don't use your handguns to hold down the napkins :eek::lol:;)[/QUOTE]WHY? Uh,oh! Is THAT the reason why she called the police? WDYTMS?