Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: Pair Arrested For ‘Lack Of Common Sense’

  1. #1
    Campaign Veteran MSG Laigaie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Philipsburg, Montana
    Posts
    3,137

    Pair Arrested For ‘Lack Of Common Sense’

    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-in-manayunk/s

    PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Row, row, row your boat, just not down Main Street in Manayunk. That’s the message police are sending after arresting two men who used a raft as an alternate means of transportation down a flooded street Sunday morning.

    CBS 3 reporter Dray Clark caught up with Pete and Pat, best friends and roommates from Manayunk, who paddled their way down the water covered street.

    “I thought, Main Street floods a lot, go get a raft and float down,” said Pat, who admitted the idea was his.

    “We thought it would be a good time and it turns out it is,” said Pete.

    Minutes later, Philadelphia police stopped the men and hauled them away in handcuffs.

    When Dray asked why the men were being arrested, he said the officers replied, “for lack of common sense.”

    The arrest serves as a message to residents in flood affected areas – this is serious situation and safety should be top of everyone’s mind
    .

    I wonder what RAS was?? I would also like to see the statute they used.
    Last edited by MSG Laigaie; 08-28-2011 at 11:10 AM.

  2. #2
    Activist Member JamesCanby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Posts
    1,543
    Arrested for "lack of common sense?" Let's bring those cops down to Capitol Hill and see how many Congressmen they can arrest in a single day....

  3. #3
    Founder's Club Member thebigsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Quarryville, PA
    Posts
    3,543
    It would be interesting to see what the actual charge is. Perhaps they will come up with something like "illegal operation of a watercraft on a public street."
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

  4. #4
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Because liberty is dead, LEA's are there to further control of the sheep fall in line obey like everyone else or else.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  5. #5
    Regular Member Metalhead47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Whidbey, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Because liberty is dead, LEA's are there to further control of the sheep fall in line obey like everyone else or else.
    As long as you & I can walk around with guns on our hips, AND challenge affronts like the OP as civilized men in a court of law, liberty is not yet​ dead.
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Fallschirmjäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,915
    As has been said before, the officers don't care if the case is dismissed, or if it goes to trial and there's no conviction.
    They'll be paid to testify if it goes to court, or they'll enjoy having successfully exercised their power to stop a legal behavior they did not agree with if it's dismissed.

    Either way, the men were inconvenienced and the officers suffer no ill effects for having done so in this case.

    Just another case of an arrest for "eating a ham sandwich on Sunday to the detriment of public morals."

  7. #7
    Regular Member Fallschirmjäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,915
    No charges were filed against the boaters.
    Yet the men were handcuffed and taken away. Is there any more proof needed?

  8. #8
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    It would be interesting to see what the actual charge is. Perhaps they will come up with something like "illegal operation of a watercraft on a public street."
    I'll bet they didn't have a light. You know, even bicycles gotta have lights now.

    And, they probably didn't have their big day-glo orange triangle for slow-moving vehicle.

  9. #9
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post
    As long as you & I can walk around with guns on our hips, AND challenge affronts like the OP as civilized men in a court of law, liberty is not yet​ dead.
    Huh!?! We're hyper-regulated, over-taxed, and going down for the third time under a crushing national debt. Two years from now I won't be able to purchase incandescent light bulbs. My toilet doesn't flush reliably. And, the banking system deliberately creates inflation, siphoning value from my savings.

    Yet, because I can challenge affronts, liberty is not yet dead? If liberty were alive, the affronts wouldn't occur with anywhere near the contemporary frequency. Nevermind that a mere challenge says nothing about winning in court. Nor, does it say anything about the perpetrators paying the victims. (According to one scholar, Dr. Roger Roots, there was once a time in this country where an improper search or perhaps seizure got triple damages.)

    We may have some freedoms left in this country, but we no longer have Liberty.

    The very essence of Liberty is being left alone. I cannot possibly be "left alone" if some of my property is secretly seized from me by way of Federal Reserve-induced inflation. (Yes, your money is your private property. Just as surely as if your boss gave you a bag of flour as pay under a barter system.) That property is no longer available to me to use how I might want. Hyper-regulation, and the taxes that pay for that bureaucracy, supply more examples--many more--of not being left alone.
    Last edited by Citizen; 08-28-2011 at 03:09 PM.

  10. #10
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522
    For Hurricane Irene, some mandatory evacuations were issued. What if you are prepared, on dry land, with food and water and a secondary power source and do not want to leave. A statement was issued that not following the order is illegal by bloomburg. I understand some *******'s have no sense, but if you are truely prepared you should be able to be forced to leave your home.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  11. #11
    Regular Member Metalhead47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Whidbey, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Huh!?! We're hyper-regulated, over-taxed, and going down for the third time under a crushing national debt. Two years from now I won't be able to purchase incandescent light bulbs. My toilet doesn't flush reliably. And, the banking system deliberately creates inflation, siphoning value from my savings.

    Yet, because I can challenge affronts, liberty is not yet dead? If liberty were alive, the affronts wouldn't occur with anywhere near the contemporary frequency. Nevermind that a mere challenge says nothing about winning in court. Nor, does it say anything about the perpetrators paying the victims. (According to one scholar, Dr. Roger Roots, there was once a time in this country where an improper search or perhaps seizure got triple damages.)

    We may have some freedoms left in this country, but we no longer have Liberty.

    The very essence of Liberty is being left alone. I cannot possibly be "left alone" if some of my property is secretly seized from me by way of Federal Reserve-induced inflation. (Yes, your money is your private property. Just as surely as if your boss gave you a bag of flour as pay under a barter system.) That property is no longer available to me to use how I might want. Hyper-regulation, and the taxes that pay for that bureaucracy, supply more examples--many more--of not being left alone.
    And yet, we are still the freest nation on earth. The recent public awakening over the last couple of years, their message to the gov't in the form of recycling much of congress, and that recycled congress's commendable (if far from perfect) job at at least trying to reverse much of what you've mentioned, demonstrates that liberty is NOT dead in this country. It may be on life support, but the mere fact that you can go out & buy a gun to defend yourself means it's not dead, because that gun is the last defense of liberty as well. When we are reduced to armed rebellion like in Libya, then will liberty be dead.
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

  12. #12
    Regular Member Badger Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,217
    They have you coming and going. Arrest for a non-illegal activity and if you resist, you're booked for resisting arrest. You may beat the charge but you're taking the ride.
    A gun in a holster is better than one drawn and dispensing bullets. Concealed forces the latter. - ixtow

    Hi, I'm hypercritical. But I mean no harm, I just like to try to look deeply at life

  13. #13
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291
    LEO with nothing better to do.....

    If they were charged with obstructing a highway as the news later reported after their release, then they certainly can’t be convicted because under the PA criminal statutes, a person can be convicted only if they “obstruct” a highway. And under the legal definition of “obstruct” the person must have rendered the highway “impassable” and being that they didn’t render the highway “impassable”, they can’t be convicted.

  14. #14
    Regular Member Metalhead47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Whidbey, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by M1Gunr View Post
    If they were charged with obstructing a highway as the news later reported after their release, then they certainly can’t be convicted because under the PA criminal statutes, a person can be convicted only if they “obstruct” a highway. And under the legal definition of “obstruct” the person must have rendered the highway “impassable” and being that they didn’t render the highway “impassable”, they can’t be convicted.
    Wait a sec, this "highway" was already obstructed due to flooding right? So are they going to file charges against God/Mother Nature/Gaia/the hydrological cycle too then??
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

  15. #15
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post
    Wait a sec, this "highway" was already obstructed due to flooding right? So are they going to file charges against God/Mother Nature/Gaia/the hydrological cycle too then??
    Nope, remember God was banned.
    Live Free or Die!

  16. #16
    Michigan Moderator DrTodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hudsonville , Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,337
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-in-manayunk/s

    PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Row, row, row your boat, just not down Main Street in Manayunk. That’s the message police are sending after arresting two men who used a raft as an alternate means of transportation down a flooded street Sunday morning.

    CBS 3 reporter Dray Clark caught up with Pete and Pat, best friends and roommates from Manayunk, who paddled their way down the water covered street.

    “I thought, Main Street floods a lot, go get a raft and float down,” said Pat, who admitted the idea was his.

    “We thought it would be a good time and it turns out it is,” said Pete.

    Minutes later, Philadelphia police stopped the men and hauled them away in handcuffs.

    When Dray asked why the men were being arrested, he said the officers replied, “for lack of common sense.”

    The arrest serves as a message to residents in flood affected areas – this is serious situation and safety should be top of everyone’s mind
    .

    I wonder what RAS was?? I would also like to see the statute they used.
    Do you mean "Probable Cause"... RAS is easy... maybe looters, etc, but to ARREST them... REALLY??
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

    "Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

    Disclaimer – I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

  17. #17
    Regular Member Difdi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by amzbrady View Post
    For Hurricane Irene, some mandatory evacuations were issued. What if you are prepared, on dry land, with food and water and a secondary power source and do not want to leave. A statement was issued that not following the order is illegal by bloomburg. I understand some *******'s have no sense, but if you are truely prepared you should be able to be forced to leave your home.
    Modern technology can achieve some interesting things. While standard construction techniques aren't up to protecting against many natural disasters (wildfires, major floods, hurricanes, etc), a purpose-built structure often can. I recall an example from a few years ago, where a family was living in an experimental house in California, one designed to survive being directly in the path of a major wildfire. The people stayed inside with the doors and windows shut, and the fire washed over and past them. They ignored an evacuation order, but they didn't even smell smoke, even when there were flames right outside their windows on all sides. They'd have been at greater risk evacuating than staying in place.

    After Hurricane Katrina, I sketched up some rough ideas for a hurricane-proof single-family residence, that could handle everything from the winds (both the main hurricane and spawned tornadoes) to the storm surge. Secondary power would fail if the eye passed directly overhead or if the surge crested above 60 feet above the foundation, but that's what backup batteries are for. I know if I were living in something like that, I'd ignore an evacuation order, since I'd be safer at home. And on the positive side, anything that can weather a force five hurricane is going to be built like a bunker, nobody is going to pry you out of that without shaped explosive charges.
    Last edited by Difdi; 08-28-2011 at 06:36 PM.

  18. #18
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post
    And yet, we are still the freest nation on earth. The recent public awakening over the last couple of years, their message to the gov't in the form of recycling much of congress, and that recycled congress's commendable (if far from perfect) job at at least trying to reverse much of what you've mentioned, demonstrates that liberty is NOT dead in this country. It may be on life support, but the mere fact that you can go out & buy a gun to defend yourself means it's not dead, because that gun is the last defense of liberty as well. When we are reduced to armed rebellion like in Libya, then will liberty be dead.
    I don't know about that "free-est nation on earth" stuff anymore. Got any hard data? I seem to recall a few candidates as being possibly less restrictive, less regulated, and less over-governmented: Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco, and one or two South American countries.

    The fact that I can buy a gun means liberty is not dead? Huh!?! The government figured out long ago that it could let us keep our guns and milk us to death by following the old political games of class warfare, etc. Below I have linked a short essay, Walter Mittys Second Amendment. It is really eye-opening. It was written by Jeff Snyder, also the author of A Nation of Cowards.


    I also recommend a short book called Hologram of Liberty by Kenneth Royce. In this case the word hologram is being used to distinguish between the semblance of something, and the real thing.

    I'll go along the on-life-support view. But, not for much longer. The trajectory has been heading toward bottom for quite awhile. Unless there are major changes, it will continue. A few gasps of life as in a Montana gun making law, or Wyoming nullification of REAL ID don't count for much when the fedgov is applying maximum thrust--down.


    http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/snyder8.html

  19. #19
    Regular Member Metalhead47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Whidbey, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I don't know about that "free-est nation on earth" stuff anymore. Got any hard data?
    Yeah. That gun on your hip, remember? In how many other nations on earth can one lawfully (as opposed to by lack of law) walk down the street openly armed? I know the Swiss arm their citizens, have any info on Swiss carry laws? Luxembourg? Monaco?

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I'll go along the on-life-support view. But, not for much longer. The trajectory has been heading toward bottom for quite awhile. Unless there are major changes, it will continue. A few gasps of life as in a Montana gun making law, or Wyoming nullification of REAL ID don't count for much when the fedgov is applying maximum thrust--down.

    You see these as a last gasp of life, I see them as the start of a (peaceful) revolution. It was by increments that we lost our liberties, it will only be by increments that they are restored.* There will be no one day waking up to a libertarian utopia.

    * The exception to this is, of course, that armed rebellion I mentioned. That route could potentially restore our liberties within years instead of decades (or generations). Personally I still think such a clustermug is inevitable, but I don't believe in hastening the day. While there is still an effective process to achieve real change peacefully, I will look with optimism towards it. If that system does finally fail, I always keep my powder dry.

    I will ask you, if you do indeed think we a republic are totally, irrevocably, boned, then what do you think the solution is?
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

  20. #20
    Regular Member jt59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Central South Sound
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I don't know about that "free-est nation on earth" stuff anymore. Got any hard data? I seem to recall a few candidates as being possibly less restrictive, less regulated, and less over-governmented: Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco, and one or two South American countries.

    The fact that I can buy a gun means liberty is not dead? Huh!?! The government figured out long ago that it could let us keep our guns and milk us to death by following the old political games of class warfare, etc. Below I have linked a short essay, Walter Mittys Second Amendment. It is really eye-opening. It was written by Jeff Snyder, also the author of A Nation of Cowards.


    I also recommend a short book called Hologram of Liberty by Kenneth Royce. In this case the word hologram is being used to distinguish between the semblance of something, and the real thing.

    I'll go along the on-life-support view. But, not for much longer. The trajectory has been heading toward bottom for quite awhile. Unless there are major changes, it will continue. A few gasps of life as in a Montana gun making law, or Wyoming nullification of REAL ID don't count for much when the fedgov is applying maximum thrust--down.


    http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/snyder8.html
    You may not know about the "fee" based system in WA...it just gets worse. This essay is spot on....we find gas today at 3.59 at Arco and think we're getting a great deal.....but really the pain has just gone done a little, and people quit whine-ing....the corollary to this essay is the "Overton Window" as a means to get it done.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

    Guns won't solve this....we just need to quit sending them money. They'll quit showing up....
    Last edited by jt59; 08-28-2011 at 10:35 PM.
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat....Teddy Roosevelt

  21. #21
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522
    Quote Originally Posted by mik253 View Post
    @ Citizen..

    Speaking of those CFL light bulbs that our government is tyring to make manditory to stop "global wamring" you know that poison C02 that plants breath and is a basic bulding block of life...I find it funny that GE makes all those bulbs...and who did Obama appoint to head of job creation?...and what company didnt pay their taxes and got away with it?...and while Obama bankrupts Cole plants, what company did he completely exempt from the new regulations?.... Again Obama tries to enforce something, congress says no so he does it anyway. With the gun shops on the border, with giving amnesty to 300,000 immigrants, etc etc etc! the list goes on, but now i see those STUPID "rock the bulb" stands around WA where they will give you free CFL bulbs...in my world nothing is free for a reason, thats why I dont take the Vaccines that they basically beg the people to take. My point is..heres an interesting thing about those bulbs they dont tell you...

    Attachment 6791

    and for anyone who doesnt know what the EPA says you have to do incase one of these bulbs break in your house...you dont wanna know cuz if one breaks you will have to take the day off to take care of it
    I cant figure out with all he has done, against the wishes of Americans, that he still holds the title, President. I dont understand why he cant be voted back out. He still has a whole year to finish alot of things he has started. I think some are just smoke screens to keep the public occupied so as not to notice other things he is doing.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  22. #22
    Regular Member amlevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post
    Yeah. That gun on your hip, remember? In how many other nations on earth can one lawfully (as opposed to by lack of law) walk down the street openly armed? I know the Swiss arm their citizens, have any info on Swiss carry laws?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_pol...#Carrying_guns

    The Swiss laws on carrying a firearm (other than militia members) is pretty much like any "Restrictive" State here in the US. Have to obtain a permit and permits have to be justified. Usually nobody but "security" jobs are eligible.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

    "If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

  23. #23
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I'll bet they didn't have a light. You know, even bicycles gotta have lights now.

    And, they probably didn't have their big day-glo orange triangle for slow-moving vehicle.
    They will always find a way to control. It used to be that sensable citizens would ride their bike to the bar so they didnt have to drive a car and get a DWI. Now they arrest people on bikes for DWI, then people started just walking from bar to bar, now they arrest them on public intoxication. They have to be in control.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  24. #24
    Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lansing area, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    6,446
    Quote Originally Posted by amzbrady View Post
    They will always find a way to control. It used to be that sensable citizens would ride their bike to the bar so they didnt have to drive a car and get a DWI. Now they arrest people on bikes for DWI, then people started just walking from bar to bar, now they arrest them on public intoxication. They have to be in control.
    From ATLAS SHRUGGED:

    REARDON: "But, after all, I did break one of your laws."

    FERRIS: "Well, what do you think they're for?"

    Dr. Ferris did not notice the sudden look on Rearden's face, the look of a man hit by the first vision of that which he had sought to see. Dr. Ferris was past the stage of seeing; he was intent upon delivering the last blows to an animal in a trap.

    "Did you really think that we want those laws to be observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them broken. You'd beter get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against--then you'll know that this is not the age for beautiful gestures. We're after power and we mean it. You fellows were pikers, but we know the real trick, and you'd better get wise to it. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted--and you create a nation of law-breakers--and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Rearden, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with."
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

    *The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

  25. #25
    Regular Member amlevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,953
    Quote Originally Posted by amzbrady View Post
    , now they arrest them on public intoxication.
    "Public Intoxication" laws have been struck down. Now drunks only get arrested if they causing a ruckus or taking a whiz in public.

    Problem is that when drunk, most have a hard time walking so they just drive home.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

    "If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •