Thread: Silver Comet Open Carry Ride

Silver Comet Open Carry Ride

Greetings Ladies and Gents: For those of you who enjoy riding the Silver Comet and like to open carry, join me for an early morning, slow (10mph) ride from the Floyd Road trail head to Hiram and back, 21 miles total. We'll stop at Carters Rd. and Hiram to rest and hydrate. Look for a green Jeep Cherokee at the Floyd Road trail head *7am* Sat. Sept. 3
    Please post a reply or PM if you plan to attend. Thanks!

Best wishes with your event. I carry in a triangular frame bag when I ride, or use a belly-band (titanium .38 spl), as I wear clothing not conducive to paddle holsters, or anything requiring a belt.... I hope to get the wife on Silver-Comet soon as we have a "new-to-us" tandem to try out! I cannot make it, but hope you get a few participants.

Fabricator

Thanks!

I'll definitely make it to the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Greetings Ladies and Gents: For those of you who enjoy riding the Silver Comet and like to open carry, join me for an early morning, slow (10mph) ride from the Floyd Road trail head to Hiram and back, 21 miles total. We'll stop at Carters Rd. and Hiram to rest and hydrate. Look for a green Jeep Cherokee at the Floyd Road trail head *7am* Sat. Sept. 3
    Please post a reply or PM if you plan to attend. Thanks!
    was this posted on GPDO as well?
    -NRA Member, GSSF Member, GeorgiaCarry Member, Glock Certified Armorer, Glock 30SF, STI Elektra, M&P9c, NAA Black Widow .22 WMR
    -“I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.”—Mahatma Ghandhi