• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Silver Comet Open Carry Ride

topcat

Greetings Ladies and Gents: For those of you who enjoy riding the Silver Comet and like to open carry, join me for an early morning, slow (10mph) ride from the Floyd Road trail head to Hiram and back, 21 miles total. We'll stop at Carters Rd. and Hiram to rest and hydrate. Look for a green Jeep Cherokee at the Floyd Road trail head *7am* Sat. Sept. 3
Please post a reply or PM if you plan to attend. Thanks!

Fabricator

Best wishes with your event. I carry in a triangular frame bag when I ride, or use a belly-band (titanium .38 spl), as I wear clothing not conducive to paddle holsters, or anything requiring a belt.... I hope to get the wife on Silver-Comet soon as we have a "new-to-us" tandem to try out! I cannot make it, but hope you get a few participants.

Fabricator

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
Greetings Ladies and Gents: For those of you who enjoy riding the Silver Comet and like to open carry, join me for an early morning, slow (10mph) ride from the Floyd Road trail head to Hiram and back, 21 miles total. We'll stop at Carters Rd. and Hiram to rest and hydrate. Look for a green Jeep Cherokee at the Floyd Road trail head *7am* Sat. Sept. 3
Please post a reply or PM if you plan to attend. Thanks!

was this posted on GPDO as well?