• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hasseld in Medford

SteveInAshand

Ok, This happened In early June .

I have been to busy to post it till now, but I need to share this so You folks will know what to expect if You don't already OC.

Me and my two friends went to breakfast at a downtown large , well known and long time established eatery frequented by average all American Jane's and Joes.

We were sitting in a booth, me on one side and my two male friends facing me.

We are all mature, clean cut, Levis, clean T-shirts, and Danner boots types
( which matches this restaurants 'country style' customer base ) .

I am 47, thee others are 47 and 60 respectively .

I was reading the menu, the waitress was real nice to us ( a young lady ) , no one noticed us, 'except' one guy.

I am blind on my right side ( old fire fight ) , but I intuitively picked up on some one standing behind and over me on my right, my two friends just a second later also looked up to see this guy.

He was in his 30'is, white, skinny, scruffy , unshaven wearing an all black heavy metal band Tshirt and all black jeans, he had a 'twitch' on his right arms, some kind of palsy perhaps ?

He proceeded to walk around to my left and address the table face on just as a waitress would and said " Is that a gun You are wearing"? . I said Yes , but with a nonchalant suspicion as He looked a bit 'off' .

I immediately intuited a life of welfare checks, psych med's, some sort of low oxygen induced palsy with thee accompanying medications, endless cigarettes one after another, cases of Oly beer stacked up in the living room, 11 hour session of video games, failed attempts at heavy metal band fame, and neighborhood children friends who are all half his age, lol.

He said " I didnt know it was legal, are You a cop" ? I said it is and no , and mildly told him about the Constitution and about OC and showed him my CCP and educated him bout it in a truly diplomatic way , then said ' take care' and went back to my quandary about pancakes or an omelet.

Well , Scruffy the snaggle tooth , twitching lead bass player for Medford's own Black Doom garage band would not leave even tho I politely excused myself and went back to my menu.

He reminds me of hard up men who don't ever take 'I'm not interested' as more than just a hint, lol

So I said in a more alpha tone, " take it easy buddy, Im gonna order now", ' l-o-u-d-l-y' he said " Your and ASS HOLE " !!!!

( all heads turned to us, no more clinking silverware, only crickets chirping and Scruffy twitching, lol.

Me; "Dude You better leave now"

Scruffy; " I don't have to ******* leave" ( twitch twitch jiggle jiggle )

Me; ( calmly, no finger pointing , no F bombs ) " Ya You do or You need to talk to the cop's"

Scruffy ; I don't have to speak to the cops or leave ASS HOLE !!!

lol

Me; I get up and stand in his face and 'calmly' say; "I will be outside , waiting for the cops to come and You can meet me there before they come if You like"

Scruffy ; " bla bla bla and yada yada yada ( repeat of his same rant only this time his care taker / mother or VERY ugly wife I will call ' The Troll ' chimes in from across the room and says

The Troll; Hey ASS HOLE >>> YOU <<< are bothering him and YOU need to see the cops Mother F-er !!!!.

Me : Mind YOUR own business Troll and get Your boy back on his leash

IMPORTANT: I am not yelling at the Trol or anyone, in fact I am the 'quiet one'

Ahhh but there is more !!!

So now two butch lesbians chime in who are sitting right in the next booth between me and the Troll, they take the Trolls side ( seams that ugly masculine angry women stick together )

Digressing: How did I know they were lesbians ? Am I a homo hater ?

Well how do You know what a hooker looks like, what a hip hop artist looks like, what a cowboy looks like, what a heavy metal band member looks like , what a Maine or cop looks like, it is a broad set of characteristics and broadly generalized and yet accepted social and physical traits ( some acted out to attract attention neg- and pos+ attention by said Marine or lesbian) , its not judgement it's not scientific, its just discernment and observation through experience.

Admittedly: I am VERY sarcastic but NOT a 'hater' as the left would portray My kind.

So the lady lovers jump my case and tell me that 'I' am the one causing a disturbance.

( reminds me of the Palestinians throwing rocks and crying crocodile tears at a military outpost as the Jewish soldier is just sitting there eating his *Matzo soup minding his own business ( insert *flap jacks )

Never assume because You are right, peaceful and calm that the observers on the side line with all take Your side. " Survey Says" > NO < in fact they may all jump on You !!!

I walk outside,calling the cops as I walk outside, I explain it all to the dispatcher, they say "ok an officer will be right over".

I sit in the parking lot and two of the waitresses come out and congratulate me for being so cool with Scruffy , The Troll and Butch-Butch.

Both waitresses are into guns and one just bought a new 308 deer rifle, she brings me coffee and really wants me to come back inside.

There was no alpha / manager only the two young lady waitresses.

A retied Calif CHP comes out 1st and say's " way to go I will back You up and leaves his ph #.

A nice couple who own a bed 7 breakfast in Jacksonville come out and say almost the same thing and give me their business cards.

The two ' alternative paring females' come out and give me a tiny bit of grief but they back down when I start my own " my rights are being violated rant" a take off on the "I am queer I am here, have no fear" , I said " I am hear I am Conservative I'm armed and NOT queer so have no fear" , lol.

Both their faces get real contorted like they just saw the neighbors Bejon Freesia dog run over by a pickup truck, lol.

It was too much pent up Rush Limbaugh for them to take on a full trucker chick stomach on a quiet Sunday morning , lol.

Scruffy and the Troll come out, the Troll is the alpha bitch dog in charge and she lambasts me with F, & F U , and F my Momma , and F - the ice cream man and F the weather man bla bla bla ( spittle frothing out of here yellow toothed maw, lol.

Waitress 308 pleads with me to come inside, I do, my 'cold cakes' look good but they are like french fries you know only good for 5 min so they are now just bland colored Frisbee's.

Enter The Man : All of a sudden my cop buddy shows up , > his wife owns a store next to my work and we met when he was in uniform dropping by and now we chit chat for a min or less now and then once in awhile when he comes over in his off time to weed the landscape at her store, of course the subject of my OC comes up , but he is a Glenn Back, Ronald Regan type 'Bro' and he is also a former so Cal cop from the big city so we have a lot in common.

Bro Cop says as he shakes my hand with a big smile ; " hey Steve what's up" I explain about Scruffy & the Troll , I memorized Scruffy plate number .

Bro Cop says " I will go over to his house in Talent and ( quote) give him a Church Sermon".

End

Last edited:

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
When I read the title I thought this would be able police harassment, but I'm glad it wasn't. Being rudely approached in a crowded restaurant is probably the most uncomfortable way to discuss open carry. I'm glad things turned out, but it probably would have been better for the carry movement if the confrontation where you mocked the "queers" was phrased in a more diplomatic way. I know it can be difficult after being annoyed and ganged up on, but the two women will likely be very anti-gun for quite some time (if they weren't already).

Badger Johnson

b69b46ec-3fa9-40df-bf67-fae1f2851bb8.jpg

I never get into a fist fight with a guy who has no respect for his teeth and it appears you didn't either. Remember, though we are ambassadors for the 2A and it's better to build bridges if you can

Badger Johnson

That's an interesting sig tag Badger. Complete B.S., but interesting.

It probably should say 'openly carried in a holster', eh? I don't OC because of personal reasons which I'll ennumerate in PM, but I think it's a superior way to have your HG especially if you are 'partenered up'. There is a learning curve, retention issues, maybe, IDK since I don't have any experience, but I'd love to do it that way.

Ironbar

I'm not a troll VW, I simply think that, "OC would have prevented this" is too convenient an excuse to too many different situations.

SteveInAshand

RE: Me bad inglish, keweer woomen's , and snaggle toothless mullet hoods, lol

FYI: I fixed the 'bayd spilling airors' in my "Hassled" story , lol.

(( radio commercial playing in the background as I read this forum ))

Announcer Voice: ..... " The Evolin Woodhead politically correct language comprehension and speed reloading course can give You that 'street cred' with common criminals, anti social psychotics, man hating women 'and' the all to often overlooked peer credibility amongst the Open Carry on line crowd that You have always been looking for" !!!!

Announcer: "just listen to these examples" > * before the Evolin Woodhead course* > "Hey You I am a pacifist You pimple faced Zantac zombie, so Back the F off or I will pas-a fist thru Your ugly face" !!!!

* After the Evilin Woodhead course* > " Hey my friend, I am sorry I was ignoring You , I am just low on carb's, and the gun, well it's just a material representation of my inner penis envy of on display" " please sit down and eat my breakfast, would You like Blueberry or Maple on my ahhh I mean on Your hot cakes" ????

Announcer: "Other examples are" > "Before Evolin Woodhead" > "Hey You & You, double d **** s, both of You think you can gang b*** up on me just because cause I'm a mild mannered , non confrontational live & let live guy minding my own hetero flap jack eating business, well __ blank___ U Melissa Etheridge & ____blank___ U Melissa # 2, If You two 4 nipple , 5 O-clock shadows don't back off I will take my Gadston flag pole and jam it up Your Rainbow banners and plant it in the hood of Your Prius" !!!

"After the Evolin Woodhead course" "Excuse me, I am sorry for using my outdoor voice, I truly value Your diverse gender neutral opinions, the clarity of Your interruption rings with unusually high tone and civili rights struggle". "Alas I am just a marginalized white minority full of fear , I have been listening to to much Micheal Savage, I now see what You two are saying , Your opinions so grounded in equal justice based fact's. "Perhaps I had better take some time off and see a Unitarian lay Pastoress, and take some time out to quietly contemplate what this young man sitting here eating my , ahhhh eating his pancakes is saying and what you two enlightened beings who are obviously beyond my base sexist caveman gender patriarchy are trying to import into my simpleton mind , thank You so much"

"Announcer Voice" Evolin Woodhead, changing the wooden heads of angry white men into soft minded creatures of empathy and social justice for 30 years.
announcer disclaimer spoken real fast > "Evolin woodhead is not affiliated with the Evolin wood low land Gorilla / primate re-habituation foundation nor it's leftist Monkey butt Chimp loving sponsors"

Last edited:

Teddybearfrmhell

(( radio commercial playing in the background as I read this forum ))

Announcer Voice: ..... " The Evolin Woodhead politically correct language comprehension and speed reloading course can give You that 'street cred' with common criminals, anti social psychotics, man hating women 'and' the all to often overlooked peer credibility amongst the Open Carry on line crowd that You have always been looking for" !!!!

Announcer: "just listen to these examples" > * before the Evolin Woodhead course* > "Hey You I am a pacifist You pimple faced Zantac zombie, so Back the F off or I will pas-a fist thru Your ugly face" !!!!

* After the Evilin Woodhead course* > " Hey my friend, I am sorry I was ignoring You , I am just low on carb's, and the gun, well it's just a material representation of my inner penis envy of on display" " please sit down and eat my breakfast, would You like Blueberry or Maple on my ahhh I mean on Your hot cakes" ????

Announcer: "Other examples are" > "Before Evolin Woodhead" > "Hey You & You, double d **** s, both of You think you can gang b*** up on me just because cause I'm a mild mannered , non confrontational live & let live guy minding my own hetero flap jack eating business, well __ blank___ U Melissa Etheridge & ____blank___ U Melissa # 2, If You two 4 nipple , 5 O-clock shadows don't back off I will take my Gadston flag pole and jam it up Your Rainbow banners and plant it in the hood of Your Prius" !!!

"After the Evolin Woodhead course" "Excuse me, I am sorry for using my outdoor voice, I truly value Your diverse gender neutral opinions, the clarity of Your interruption rings with unusually high tone and civili rights struggle". "Alas I am just a marginalized white minority full of fear , I have been listening to to much Micheal Savage, I now see what You two are saying , Your opinions so grounded in equal justice based fact's. "Perhaps I had better take some time off and see a Unitarian lay Pastoress, and take some time out to quietly contemplate what this young man sitting here eating my , ahhhh eating his pancakes is saying and what you two enlightened beings who are obviously beyond my base sexist caveman gender patriarchy are trying to import into my simpleton mind , thank You so much"

"Announcer Voice" Evolin Woodhead, changing the wooden heads of angry white men into soft minded creatures of empathy and social justice for 30 years.
announcer disclaimer spoken real fast > "Evolin woodhead is not affiliated with the Evolin wood low land Gorilla / primate re-habituation foundation nor it's leftist Monkey butt Chimp loving sponsors"

huh?

wait

nevermind

SteveInAshand

Down Hill

And we're downhill again. :cry:

That is too funny , You so right.

This is the internet, and a LOT of people here have way to much time and zero healthy hobbies or social ties and / or outlets to make them palatable humans

If You walk through the forum door of this bar You gonna get a whole lotta bad breath and beer fart's, lol.

My unscientific opinion is that the most unsocial and anti fun ones here are bitter divorcees.