• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Port Orchard lunch/coffee Fri.Sept. 2 noon

sirpuma

Well, the folks that were going to be coming on Friday and camping for the Saturday BBQ have canceled as they had to make plans for a trip to Wisconsin last minute. I'll try and stop by, even if for some tea.

1911er

cost and type of food

They have sandwiches, burgers, breakfast and they have great gyros and they make prices are good about ten bucks or less for lunch maybe A little more depending on what you have.

sirpuma

Sadly I just found out today that a good friend of ours that came out for our BBQ on Saturday crashed on the way in on Tuesday. I'll be taking him tomorrow to get the rest of his personal effects out of the wreckage that the S&R folks didn't get the other day. http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2011/aug/30/bremerton-police-searching-for-possible-downed/ Thankfully he's ok.

This actually leads to an OC/Police topic. I'll post that in the Kitsap County thread.