• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Rights Rally

langzaiguy

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=182581608477543

Saturday, October 8th, 1pm-4pm, Capitol Grounds

Local, State and National pro Second Amendment speakers. Office holders and candidates. This is an armed, open carry event. Speakers include; Bill Johnson, candidate for Kentucky Secretary of State; Stewart Rhodes, founder of Oath Keepers; Andy Barr, US House candidate Sixth District of Kentucky; Sheriff Richard Mack, author of The County Sheriff, America's Last Hope; David Burnett, Director of Public Relations, Students for Concealed Carry on Campus. More speakers will be added. Free admission. Info-859-748-5391 DONATONS ARE NEEDED.

DrakeZ07

If I have nothing that comes up for that date, I'd be happy to attend.

Would it be okay to OC a loaded revolver? Unloaded? or best to just OC a semi-auto? again, loaded or not?

langzaiguy

One of each perhaps? As long as your legal, you're welcome to come. A reminder that loaded OC is fine on Capitol grounds and loaded CC is fine with license. The only restrictions are in legislative chambers, committee meetings, and the KY Supreme Court.

KRM59

I would love to attend and possibly meet some of you but i am not to familure with that area. is it possible to get some directions?

neuroblades

I had really hoped that I'd be able to make it out for this event but as happens sometimes, something came up last minute and has knocked me out once again. :( I hope that this event is a great one though and that it makes the news like last time. :)

KRM59

Good Day for a Rally

The Weather was good,Turn out was Down but the Speakers were great. gutshot was a pleasure to meet you.