Thread: Slow action in Nebraska

Cool Slow action in Nebraska

Haven't seen any new post's from anyone lately.
    I've beend doing some OC/CC in my home town and had some stares when OC'ing but no one called the cops in my small town. I haven't been able to cross the river to Iowa yet. Anybody had any experiences in the last month?
    Last edited by Nebduckman; 08-29-2011 at 12:05 PM.

open carry here in the panhandle,and always open carry on our shoppin trips to Rapid City-no problems ever,did have a gentleman comment in a positive way last trip tp Casper,Wy

Question

Ok I'll bite. What did the gentleman say?

He asked if i was a LEO,I responded no,and he said it was good to see a sidearm worn by the common man-I left it at that, wished him a good day, and continued my shoppin.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by doublegg View Post
    He asked if i was a LEO,I responded no,and he said it was good to see a sidearm worn by the common man-I left it at that, wished him a good day, and continued my shoppin.
    I've been in the panhandle several times, not just for a visit either and the folks out there are more self-reliant and open minded about things like that. The closer you get to the bigger cities the less self-reliant and more closed minded.

I agree with that,we are more prone to fend for ourselves here-help might be a couple hours away.