• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Slow action in Nebraska

Nebduckman

Haven't seen any new post's from anyone lately.
I've beend doing some OC/CC in my home town and had some stares when OC'ing but no one called the cops in my small town. I haven't been able to cross the river to Iowa yet. Anybody had any experiences in the last month?

Last edited:

doublegg

open carry here in the panhandle,and always open carry on our shoppin trips to Rapid City-no problems ever,did have a gentleman comment in a positive way last trip tp Casper,Wy

doublegg

He asked if i was a LEO,I responded no,and he said it was good to see a sidearm worn by the common man-I left it at that, wished him a good day, and continued my shoppin.

Nebduckman

He asked if i was a LEO,I responded no,and he said it was good to see a sidearm worn by the common man-I left it at that, wished him a good day, and continued my shoppin.

I've been in the panhandle several times, not just for a visit either and the folks out there are more self-reliant and open minded about things like that. The closer you get to the bigger cities the less self-reliant and more closed minded.