Thread: Open carry ky/in

Open carry ky/in

HI MY DAUGHTER LIVES IN JEFFERSONVILLE AND WE ARE COMIMG UP IN SEPT.how is ky ON OPEN CARRY/WE CROSS INTO KY NEAR JELLICO AND I HAVE OPENED CARRY AT THE KY REST AREA.WHAT ABOUT CORBIN ,BEREA OR LONDON? ALSO I AM WONDERING ABOUT J VILLE AND CLARKSVILLE AND NEW ALBANY?ANY HELP APPREICATED. FRANK

By the way i live in sc and have nh,pa,me and fl permits

Quote Originally Posted by dadpharm View Post
    HI MY DAUGHTER LIVES IN JEFFERSONVILLE AND WE ARE COMIMG UP IN SEPT.how is ky ON OPEN CARRY/WE CROSS INTO KY NEAR JELLICO AND I HAVE OPENED CARRY AT THE KY REST AREA.WHAT ABOUT CORBIN ,BEREA OR LONDON? ALSO I AM WONDERING ABOUT J VILLE AND CLARKSVILLE AND NEW ALBANY?ANY HELP APPREICATED. FRANK
    Open carry is not uncommon in either London or Corbin. But you shouldn't really have a problem much of anywhere in Ky. I can't speak for Indiana.

Once you cross in to Ky you are free to open carry anywhere you would normally go. Businesses can ask you to leave. The exception is carrying onto school property and carrying loaded into a bar. Otherwise you're not breaking any laws.
    A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed to whom it may concern.
    Why open carrying is a good idea: http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-14...encounter.html