• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry ky/in

dadpharm

HI MY DAUGHTER LIVES IN JEFFERSONVILLE AND WE ARE COMIMG UP IN SEPT.how is ky ON OPEN CARRY/WE CROSS INTO KY NEAR JELLICO AND I HAVE OPENED CARRY AT THE KY REST AREA.WHAT ABOUT CORBIN ,BEREA OR LONDON? ALSO I AM WONDERING ABOUT J VILLE AND CLARKSVILLE AND NEW ALBANY?ANY HELP APPREICATED. FRANK

garyh9900

HI MY DAUGHTER LIVES IN JEFFERSONVILLE AND WE ARE COMIMG UP IN SEPT.how is ky ON OPEN CARRY/WE CROSS INTO KY NEAR JELLICO AND I HAVE OPENED CARRY AT THE KY REST AREA.WHAT ABOUT CORBIN ,BEREA OR LONDON? ALSO I AM WONDERING ABOUT J VILLE AND CLARKSVILLE AND NEW ALBANY?ANY HELP APPREICATED. FRANK
Open carry is not uncommon in either London or Corbin. But you shouldn't really have a problem much of anywhere in Ky. I can't speak for Indiana.

CharleyCherokee

Once you cross in to Ky you are free to open carry anywhere you would normally go. Businesses can ask you to leave. The exception is carrying onto school property and carrying loaded into a bar. Otherwise you're not breaking any laws.