• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carrier, Costco Tumwater Saturday

cbpeck

Yes, it is against corporate policy, but you won't find it anywhere. Costco may be the single most discussed GFZ in our state. Do a forum search and you'll have enough reading to consume the rest of your day. :D

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Is it against corporate policy?

Its against an unpublished policy that cant be verified or confirmed nor do they post signs or state it in any membership agreements. But hey, who knows maybe its real.

Ill continue to carry (without issue) until they tell me otherwise. I have carried several times now with no comments from staff.

hermannr

I do not believe Costco has an official published corporate policy. The email that floats around is from some secretary that is saying it is against Costco policy, is under her own athority, (of which she has none) not something official and can be ignored.

I just dropped my membership personally, and no longer shop there. Never had any problem myself, but with so much floating around about people getting hasseled, and then what happened to the guy in Las Vegas, I just quit going there. They do not need my business.