Thread: No GOP in Wausau

No GOP in Wausau

Well, if you don't agree with the Communist way...

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Unions & onions: When all is said and done; they both make you cry!!!
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Soon the angry Union Libs will get violent like what we recently witnessed in London & Greece with the riots, will the USA Libs riot like the UK or Greek people ? or will it get really ugly like what the Black youths did in Milwaukee & beat up all White conservatives ? I am glad I have guns... when they start to riot, burn, loot in my area I am ready...

COMMENTS AND ATTACHMENT REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 08-30-2011 at 12:04 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar

I have an idea.......

Just take part in the parade anyway. I'd like to see the lawsuit if powers that be try to strip them of their actual right to peaceably assemble.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK21GB View Post
    Soon the angry Union Libs will get violent like what we recently witnessed in London & Greece with the riots, will the USA Libs riot like the UK or Greek people ? or will it get really ugly like what the Black youths did in Milwaukee & beat up all White conservatives ? I am glad I have guns... when they start to riot, burn, loot in my area I am ready...now just waiting for Obama's Race war to begin

Looks like it is getting closer every day! http://www.theblaze.com/stories/wis-...ers-get-ready/

I am happy to be on the well armed side!

It's a good thing the Libs don't like guns..so this will be a very one sided WAR.. LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA

iN THIS VIDEO..LET'S JUST SAY THE VC are the Libs SKIP TO 1:35 for the Massacre
    http://youtu.be/wn--hQf_lUA
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 08-30-2011 at 01:27 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

<snip>...or will it get really ugly like what the Black youths did in Milwaukee & beat up all White conservatives ?<snip>
    Citation please proving that without exception, all white individuals attacked had never voted for a democrat and/or were all current, active members of the Libertarian Party or the Tea Party.
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

Soon the angry Union Libs will get violent like what we recently witnessed in London & Greece with the riots, will the USA Libs riot like the UK or Greek people ? or will it get really ugly like what the Black youths did in Milwaukee & beat up all White conservatives ? I am glad I have guns... when they start to riot, burn, loot in my area I am ready...

COMMENTS AND ATTACHMENT REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate
    I wonder if my ammo is union made???
    Now that's ironic, I don't care who ya are...

Gitter Done
    Attachment 6819
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

It doesn't matter who the "whites" voted for. It doesen't matter if it's race, nationality, or political views, different classes of all kinds, are being pitted against each other.
    The left seem to be the only ones that are all for violence, which I find very ironic, since we are labelend as the haters.

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 08-31-2011 at 02:19 PM.

The parade is now open to all political parties and elected officials. The mayor threatened to remove financial support of the parade if anybody was denied participation. Labor union leaders backed off.

Commies lose again. I love it.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by phred View Post
    The parade is now open to all political parties and elected officials. The mayor threatened to remove financial support of the parade if anybody was denied participation. Labor union leaders backed off.
    So in other words, the unions are all about money? Shocked!

Money talk's ! but if I was the mayor I'd a pulled their parade permit...
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    Money talk's ! but if I was the mayor I'd a pulled their parade permit...

But, but, but ... THEY are ENTITLED to their First Amendment RIGHTS even if they feel the need to deny them to others!

Since it is late and rather than start a new thread....

I sent this email out to WCI members in my area. If you are going to be in the Wausau area, and want to support Sen. Galloway, this is the info you need.

Date: Sept 5th, 2011 Labor Day
    Time: Meet at 3:30 PM
    Where: Old Wausau Insurance Bldg, 115 W. Wausau Ave, Wausau WI - There is a big parking lot area to the north and east of the building.

Walking with Pam is a support for her and not necessarily any specific issues. Pam's office wants everyone to wear a plain white T-shirt. No groups supporting her should have any banners or flags indicating the group. So, WCI will not have their banners nor should members wear the WCI T-shirts. The parade route passes through two GFSZ, so there will be no open carry. The parade is about one mile long.

Quote Originally Posted by phred View Post
    Since it is late and rather than start a new thread....

I sent this email out to WCI members in my area. If you are going to be in the Wausau area, and want to support Sen. Galloway, this is the info you need.

Date: Sept 5th, 2011 Labor Day
    Time: Meet at 3:30 PM
    Where: Old Wausau Insurance Bldg, 115 W. Wausau Ave, Wausau WI - There is a big parking lot area to the north and east of the building.

Walking with Pam is a support for her and not necessarily any specific issues. Pam's office wants everyone to wear a plain white T-shirt. No groups supporting her should have any banners or flags indicating the group. So, WCI will not have their banners nor should members wear the WCI T-shirts. The parade route passes through two GFSZ, so there will be no open carry. The parade is about one mile long.
    The only white t-shirt I have is a WCI shirt.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    The only white t-shirt I have is a WCI shirt.
    Turn it inside out.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.