• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No GOP in Wausau

protias

Well, if you don't agree with the Communist way...

1229344682Jn23Lt.jpg

fist-wisconsin1.jpeg

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Soon the angry Union Libs will get violent like what we recently witnessed in London & Greece with the riots, will the USA Libs riot like the UK or Greek people ? or will it get really ugly like what the Black youths did in Milwaukee & beat up all White conservatives ? I am glad I have guns... when they start to riot, burn, loot in my area I am ready...

COMMENTS AND ATTACHMENT REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate

Last edited:

metalman383

Soon the angry Union Libs will get violent like what we recently witnessed in London & Greece with the riots, will the USA Libs riot like the UK or Greek people ? or will it get really ugly like what the Black youths did in Milwaukee & beat up all White conservatives ? I am glad I have guns... when they start to riot, burn, loot in my area I am ready...now just waiting for Obama's Race war to begin

Looks like it is getting closer every day! http://www.theblaze.com/stories/wis...re-all-you-fking-tea-party-baggers-get-ready/

I am happy to be on the well armed side!

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
<snip>...or will it get really ugly like what the Black youths did in Milwaukee & beat up all White conservatives ?<snip>

Citation please proving that without exception, all white individuals attacked had never voted for a democrat and/or were all current, active members of the Libertarian Party or the Tea Party.

Lurchiron

Soon the angry Union Libs will get violent like what we recently witnessed in London & Greece with the riots, will the USA Libs riot like the UK or Greek people ? or will it get really ugly like what the Black youths did in Milwaukee & beat up all White conservatives ? I am glad I have guns... when they start to riot, burn, loot in my area I am ready...

COMMENTS AND ATTACHMENT REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate

I wonder if my ammo is union made???
Now that's ironic, I don't care who ya are...

Gitter Done :shocker:
View attachment 6819

metalman383

It doesn't matter who the "whites" voted for. It doesen't matter if it's race, nationality, or political views, different classes of all kinds, are being pitted against each other.
The left seem to be the only ones that are all for violence, which I find very ironic, since we are labelend as the haters.

phred

The parade is now open to all political parties and elected officials. The mayor threatened to remove financial support of the parade if anybody was denied participation. Labor union leaders backed off.

amaixner

The parade is now open to all political parties and elected officials. The mayor threatened to remove financial support of the parade if anybody was denied participation. Labor union leaders backed off.

So in other words, the unions are all about money? Shocked!

phred

Since it is late and rather than start a new thread....

I sent this email out to WCI members in my area. If you are going to be in the Wausau area, and want to support Sen. Galloway, this is the info you need.

Date: Sept 5th, 2011 Labor Day
Time: Meet at 3:30 PM
Where: Old Wausau Insurance Bldg, 115 W. Wausau Ave, Wausau WI - There is a big parking lot area to the north and east of the building.

Walking with Pam is a support for her and not necessarily any specific issues. Pam's office wants everyone to wear a plain white T-shirt. No groups supporting her should have any banners or flags indicating the group. So, WCI will not have their banners nor should members wear the WCI T-shirts. The parade route passes through two GFSZ, so there will be no open carry. The parade is about one mile long.

BROKENSPROKET

Since it is late and rather than start a new thread....

I sent this email out to WCI members in my area. If you are going to be in the Wausau area, and want to support Sen. Galloway, this is the info you need.

Date: Sept 5th, 2011 Labor Day
Time: Meet at 3:30 PM
Where: Old Wausau Insurance Bldg, 115 W. Wausau Ave, Wausau WI - There is a big parking lot area to the north and east of the building.

Walking with Pam is a support for her and not necessarily any specific issues. Pam's office wants everyone to wear a plain white T-shirt. No groups supporting her should have any banners or flags indicating the group. So, WCI will not have their banners nor should members wear the WCI T-shirts. The parade route passes through two GFSZ, so there will be no open carry. The parade is about one mile long.

The only white t-shirt I have is a WCI shirt.