• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Campaign for Liberty

since9

Campaign Veteran
Hello, Folks!

For some time now, I've been receiving e-mails from Campaign for Liberty, a grassroots organization founded by Ron Paul. The mission of the Campaign for Liberty is to promote and defend the principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and non-interventionism, by means of educational and political activity.

Here's their website: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/
Here's Wikipedia's entry about them for more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_for_Liberty

I'm writing you because at the bottom of their website, they have a few links (three, at the moment) to petitions in support of their mission, which I gather you'd probably support as well.

Each petition takes about 30 seconds to read. If you agree with the petition, it takes about another 30 seconds to enter your name, e-mail address, and zip code, after which your name will be added to the thousands of others who support the petition. These petitions will be sent to your specific Congressional Representatives and Senators!

I use it because there is no quicker way to lend another shove behind the principles I find so important, and which this country needs so dearly. It's one minute vs half an hour of typing letters, half of which some liberal Congressional staffer probably tosses in the wastebasket.

Whether you use this service or not, the petitions themselves are informative.

I hope you add your voice to the petitions which routinely appear on their website.

Thanks!