• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'Innocent of Instigation' question.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
step in?! i doubt it! my cell phone can call 911. i have no police authority, no duty to protect, nothing. i carry a gun because i cant carry a cop, but for the minute details, input, and aid in my decision making process i will have to learn to carry Auric.

I apologize for not offering a titanium airweight or plastic frame model of myself.

Firearms Iinstuctor

Protecting a 3rd party. Unless you know the situation from the start. Could be very interisting for you or the party your thinking about protecting.

Many Leo has been attack by the party they thought they should protect when that party saw the attack on their attacker as afront to the boy freind husband ect.

If you don't know whats started it (unless some one is just shooting/knifing people ect) I would stay out of it.

Actions and words of the offender well have a huge bearing on how one would act.

So many differant situations not many andswers.