Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cop busted on video

Cop busted on video

Quote Originally Posted by MR Redenck View Post
    I'm all for cops getting laid. Better than meeting the cop who needs to get laid.

If he was on a break and on private property, I don't have a problem with it. Some people just need a sense of humor. Seems he was just exercising one of his rights.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Seems he was just exercising one of his rights.
    I'll say. He was exercising something, that's for sure.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    If he was on a break and on private property, I don't have a problem with it. Some people just need a sense of humor. Seems he was just exercising one of his rights.
    +1
    As long as he wasn't on duty, I could care less. Having a little fun outdoors is pretty exciting. Besides, if this kept him too busy to bust someone on some malum prohibitum BullPuckey, all the better.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

I support open carry, concealed carry, and open-concealed-open-concealed-open carry.

To the post above me:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG, we often give the man a hard time for using is gun, then we give the man a HARD time for using gun and lubricatring it. What have we become! Not only can COPS not unholster, they can also no longer unzip?
    Last edited by jbone; 08-31-2011 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim675 View Post
    I support open carry, concealed carry, and open-concealed-open-concealed-open carry.

... so is this considered brandishing or going in terror of the public... I'm not sure...
    at least he's keeping his weapon well lubed so it don't rust...

Poor judgment no matter which way you look at it,
    but if he was off duty (off the clock) he shouldn't be fired.

I have to wonder why the woman was wearing jeans (hanging off her right leg) if she was planning that sort of activity? Skirts are so much handier...
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

What do you think the outcome would have been if that same LEO rolled up in his cruiser catching someone doing the very same thing......probably charged with indescent exsposure, lewd conduct, disorderly conduct, or some other charge. Even possibly catch a sexoffender conviction who knows, but I'm sure if it was a citizen.......they would be wrote up, but once again LEO's are special, and are held to a much lower standard than the average citizen, no accountability for their actions whatsoever.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Really? You can't just enjoy the humor of the situation?

I'm quite sure that if the department finds out who that was he'll be fired on the spot.
    The Dogs of War are nothing compared to the Cats

Ya just have to admire a cop who knows where his priorities lay...

Quote Originally Posted by Richieg150 View Post
    What do you think the outcome would have been if that same LEO rolled up in his cruiser catching someone doing the very same thing......probably charged with indescent exsposure, lewd conduct, disorderly conduct, or some other charge. Even possibly catch a sexoffender conviction who knows, but I'm sure if it was a citizen.......they would be wrote up, but once again LEO's are special, and are held to a much lower standard than the average citizen, no accountability for their actions whatsoever.
    Exactly.
    Not to mention he was in his " Official" vehicle and wearing his " Official" uniform.
    He was also conducting "un-official" business on a private ranch.
    If it were anyone else they would have been arrested.

I don't see what the big problem is with working on cardio on a break.

"New Mexico....like the old Mexico....but FRESHER!"

His job is To Protect and To Serve. I guess he was giving her some of his best service. Or was he just giving her a hard time?
    If you take all the guns off the street, you still will have a crime problem.
    If you take the criminals off the street, you cannot have a gun problem.

Honestly folks I can find plenty of abuses of police power, this is not one of them. Officer Dude and Dudette were just fulfilling a fantasy. This is one of the reason we have stupid morality laws is because people cannot put life in perspective. I am more worried about officers who violate the constitution. I have not seen anything in the constitution that says a officer cannot get a little afternoon delight.

Honestly folks I can find plenty of abuses of police power, this is not one of them. Officer Dude and Dudette were just fulfilling a fantasy. This is one of the reason we have stupid morality laws is because people cannot put life in perspective. I am more worried about officers who violate the constitution. I have not seen anything in the constitution that says a officer cannot get a little afternoon delight.
    OK.......Get your wife,girlfriend,boyfriend or whatever you call your signifigant other.....go to a local park, in the afternoon,throw you partner on the hood of your car and go at it. If the police show up,just tell them you are fulling a fantasy,that morality laws are stupid, because they wont let people put life in perspective, and there is nothing in the constitution that says you cant get a liitle afternoon delight...be sure to post the results....
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Update

Associated Press reports:

"He's in uniform and apparently on duty. But New Mexico State Police said the officer caught on camera having sex with a woman on the hood of a car did not commit a crime."

AP LINK

Bonus: AP says that "KQRE-TV reported ... he was state police officer of the year in the Santa Fe district in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Richieg150 View Post
    OK.......Get your wife,girlfriend,boyfriend or whatever you call your signifigant other.....go to a local park, in the afternoon,throw you partner on the hood of your car and go at it. If the police show up,just tell them you are fulling a fantasy,that morality laws are stupid, because they wont let people put life in perspective, and there is nothing in the constitution that says you cant get a liitle afternoon delight...be sure to post the results....
    Been there, done that, and in a squad car...

TK-421, why aren't you at your post? TK-421 do you copy?

Freedom is messy but far better than the officious oversight of every moment of our lives. And if you like your own freedom then you have to respect the freedom of others.

The man gets two fifteen minute break per shift. Two consenting adults. A far better use of a police car and equipment than many others I've heard of.

I believe, even for police, that no harm equals no foul.

That officer was an idiot to get caught on video in broad daylight with his pants down.....he should have just met her at his or her place in uniform and then hit it away from videos and prying eyes....

And people wonder why we get hassled by cops~Honestly I would think with the economy and other problems we have that this is so important. If there were children around I could understand the outcry. He gets a high five from me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast