• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop busted on video

WalkingWolf

OK.......Get your wife,girlfriend,boyfriend or whatever you call your signifigant other.....go to a local park, in the afternoon,throw you partner on the hood of your car and go at it. If the police show up,just tell them you are fulling a fantasy,that morality laws are stupid, because they wont let people put life in perspective, and there is nothing in the constitution that says you cant get a liitle afternoon delight...be sure to post the results....

Been there, done that, and in a squad car...:banana:

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
Freedom is messy but far better than the officious oversight of every moment of our lives. And if you like your own freedom then you have to respect the freedom of others.

The man gets two fifteen minute break per shift. Two consenting adults. A far better use of a police car and equipment than many others I've heard of.

I believe, even for police, that no harm equals no foul.

BaconMan

That officer was an idiot to get caught on video in broad daylight with his pants down.....he should have just met her at his or her place in uniform and then hit it away from videos and prying eyes....:banghead:

WalkingWolf

And people wonder why we get hassled by cops~Honestly I would think with the economy and other problems we have that this is so important. If there were children around I could understand the outcry. He gets a high five from me.

KRM59

better her than you

just glad he was using his night stick on her...... :banana: with all that has been said on this i have to admit if it was one of us we would most likely get a charge, but on the other hand he still may. all in all i don't hate him for checking her for hidden objects.

MKEgal

He has been fired:
http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Local News/State-police-fire-cop-in-sex-tape

And according to articles, they were on publicly-owned land (county).
Since nobody was around to see them, apparently there was no crime.

As long as he was on break, I can't really see the harm, though why she'd put up with a 15-minute quickie is beyond me.
And I agree with whoever said they should get together in his off hours, even if it's in a similar remote place, doing the same thing, with him in uniform.

PT111

Evidently he was lax in his duties as he didn't know where all the cameras were as he should like a good cop would. :p Second he should know that is what back seats or blankets in the woods are for, not the hood of a car on the side of the road. He couldn't be charged because no one saw then them other than the puppy dog and the dog refused to talk. :lol: The police department also reported that the woman was not involved in any investigations nor was she involved in a traffic stop so her identity is being withheld to the public and known only to the rest of the officers on the force for a need-to-know basis and further investigation.

If anyone thinks this is an unusual situation then they don't know anyone who works in collections. :) To sum it up he was fired for being dumb enough to do it on camera and getting caught. Wonder who released the video. :uhoh:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Oh come on! You never had a "nooner?" lol
Sure, but I haven't been caught on tape!........yet.......;)
I used to have quite an "adventurous" GF.....this is hardly the place though, If I'm gonna get banned from here it'll be for something else. LOL:lol:

No one's tax dollars were paying for any "nooners" I may or may not have had though.