Thread: MDOT Adopt-a-Highway-Chesterfield September 25

MDOT Adopt-a-Highway-Chesterfield September 25

It is that time of year!! We will be conducting our fall clean up of I94 between 21 Mile Rd and 23 Mile Rd in Chesterfield Township.

When: Sunday September 25 12:00pm
    Where: Park and Ride on the south east corner of 23 Mile Rd and I94(exit #243)

We will meet at noon for the safety briefing and to pass out vests. Where comfortable shoes/boots and bring a pair of work gloves.
    The more people we have the easier the job will be.

Bump for volunteers!!!

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar
    Bump for the cause
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

6 days until our east side clean up. We ask our communities to support us all the time. Let's show our thanks by having just as many of us show up for this as we would at a city council meeting or picnic!!! I'm sure many of us will also go to lunch after as well. Looking forward to seeing the largest group yet.
    Last edited by sprinklerguy28; 09-19-2011 at 08:41 PM.

I sure hope we see plenty of eager volunteers. I unfortunately have to work, but having volunteered for the last two I know how much easier the job gets with extra help.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up +1

Quote Originally Posted by scot623 View Post
    I sure hope we see plenty of eager volunteers. I unfortunately have to work, but having volunteered for the last two I know how much easier the job gets with extra help.
    Agreed, I urge any OCers who can help out tomorrow to do so. Many of us have work, church, prior commitments, etc... but even if you can't make it out for the whole day an hour or two is better than nothing.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    Agreed, I urge any OCers who can help out tomorrow to do so. Many of us have work, church, prior commitments, etc... but even if you can't make it out for the whole day an hour or two is better than nothing.
    +1000

Many hands make light work. I hope to see just as many if not more people at this than the picnics and dinners. This is where are group can show we are about improving our communities.