• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MDOT Adopt-a-Highway-Chesterfield September 25

sprinklerguy28

It is that time of year!! We will be conducting our fall clean up of I94 between 21 Mile Rd and 23 Mile Rd in Chesterfield Township.

When: Sunday September 25 12:00pm
Where: Park and Ride on the south east corner of 23 Mile Rd and I94(exit #243)

We will meet at noon for the safety briefing and to pass out vests. Where comfortable shoes/boots and bring a pair of work gloves.
The more people we have the easier the job will be.

sprinklerguy28

6 days until our east side clean up. We ask our communities to support us all the time. Let's show our thanks by having just as many of us show up for this as we would at a city council meeting or picnic!!! I'm sure many of us will also go to lunch after as well. Looking forward to seeing the largest group yet.

Last edited:

scot623

I sure hope we see plenty of eager volunteers. I unfortunately have to work, but having volunteered for the last two I know how much easier the job gets with extra help.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
+1

I sure hope we see plenty of eager volunteers. I unfortunately have to work, but having volunteered for the last two I know how much easier the job gets with extra help.

Agreed, I urge any OCers who can help out tomorrow to do so. Many of us have work, church, prior commitments, etc... but even if you can't make it out for the whole day an hour or two is better than nothing.

sprinklerguy28

Agreed, I urge any OCers who can help out tomorrow to do so. Many of us have work, church, prior commitments, etc... but even if you can't make it out for the whole day an hour or two is better than nothing.

+1000

Many hands make light work. I hope to see just as many if not more people at this than the picnics and dinners. This is where are group can show we are about improving our communities.