• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is anyone else have trouble with OCDO freezing up?

amzbrady

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with OCDO freezing up? I have to refresh it several times to get it to work. Sometimes a get a popup that says it has stopped responding. I just wanted to see if anyone is having issues, cause if not I know to look into my settings or possibly my firewall. :cry:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I've had a couple times when I couldn't get onto the site. I tried through my browser and Tapatalk on my phone. No response from the server and I got an error message as well. This has only happened 2-3 times.

Last edited:

hermannr

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with OCDO freezing up? I have to refresh it several times to get it to work. Sometimes a get a popup that says it has stopped responding. I just wanted to see if anyone is having issues, cause if not I know to look into my settings or possibly my firewall. :cry:

Happens occationally to me also, but I am on dialup, so??? I have had the same problem with USPS.com occationally, and once my firewall actually came up and said it had blocked "unidentified" site? when trying to access www.USPS.com???

I have also had no responce from the server when tring to open OCDC initially. Works ok most of the time though.

OrangeIsTrouble

We should all meet together and share our stories of pain and suffering from OCDO temporary withdrawal. Someone should bring cookies and milk.

tannerwaterbury

Happens occationally to me also, but I am on dialup, so??? I have had the same problem with USPS.com occationally, and once my firewall actually came up and said it had blocked "unidentified" site? when trying to access www.USPS.com???

I have also had no responce from the server when tring to open OCDC initially. Works ok most of the time though.

I'm such a nerd for saying this, but I actually MISS Dial Up... mostly for its nostalgic Dial Up noise of EEEEEEEEEECHHHHHHHH REEEENNNNEEEENNNNEEN CHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEOOOOOOEEEEEOOOOOOOEE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ZNnnnggg! Ahhh the good old days...

Blk97F150

Is anyone else have trouble with OCDO freezing up?

Yes. Last night was particularly bad for some reason.... I eventually just gave up. No problems this morning though.... :confused:

Edit: Thats a really weird looking 'confused' icon... lol

Last edited:

OrangeIsTrouble

Wasn't quite sure what to do with my life earlier. Had to play some call of duty black ops and OC some rifles.

Maybe if we continue this thread an admin might take notice and do something about our forum hiccups. This is abuse on the members!