Thread: Domestic Terrorist

Domestic Terrorist

http://www.examiner.com/civil-rights...ext-five-years

See, this is why I dont limit myself to just a handgun. I also carry around a 12 gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by MR Redenck View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/civil-rights...ext-five-years

See, this is why I dont limit myself to just a handgun. I also carry around a 12 gauge.
    just a 12ga? this is why i have a HK91 and why i keep a m44 carbine in my truck. plus i open carry my 1911... they can bring it. it won't end well for them.

Are they SERIOUS? I want some of what they are smoking!!!

Actually, I wonder just what Mr. Perez' ties to Mexican drug gangs is? Bet it is more than mine!
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Sounds like a good reason for some range time this weekend...

Remember what Admiral Yamamoto said about invading the United States? The same words apply to an armed insurrection by almost any group.

"The United States cannot be invaded. There would be a gun behind every blade of grass."

Mr. Perez and his associates would do well to read those words and heed them.

I remember too, what King Leonidas I is reported to have said about coming and taking.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    Remember what Admiral Yamamoto said about invading the United States? The same words apply to an armed insurrection by almost any group.

"The United States cannot be invaded. There would be a gun behind every blade of grass."

Mr. Perez and his associates would do well to read those words and heed them.
    Actually he never said that at least it's not substantiated. It's still good advice though.
    Last edited by Venator; 08-31-2011 at 07:04 PM.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

I almost died laughing reading that.

The small band of Hispanic radicals that advocate this nonsense don't come close to representing their mere 16% of the nation. That would be a whole lot of gun barrels this few radicals would be looking down in their short lived revolt.