• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Domestic Terrorist

okboomer

:monkey:monkey:monkey Are they SERIOUS? I want some of what they are smoking!!!

Actually, I wonder just what Mr. Perez' ties to Mexican drug gangs is? Bet it is more than mine! :dude:

SFCRetired

Remember what Admiral Yamamoto said about invading the United States? The same words apply to an armed insurrection by almost any group.

"The United States cannot be invaded. There would be a gun behind every blade of grass."

Mr. Perez and his associates would do well to read those words and heed them.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Remember what Admiral Yamamoto said about invading the United States? The same words apply to an armed insurrection by almost any group.

"The United States cannot be invaded. There would be a gun behind every blade of grass."

Mr. Perez and his associates would do well to read those words and heed them.

Actually he never said that at least it's not substantiated. It's still good advice though.

Last edited:

jbone

The small band of Hispanic radicals that advocate this nonsense don't come close to representing their mere 16% of the nation. That would be a whole lot of gun barrels this few radicals would be looking down in their short lived revolt.