Thread: attended class for concealed carry yesterday

attended class for concealed carry yesterday

The class was held near Westfield in central Wisconsin. The instructors are both current law enforcement, NRA certified, and fully supported Constitutional Carry. Their website is apgwi.com. The next class is scheduled for 9/18 in Montello. I highly recommend it.

I would take this class just to meet Dominic.

But, this was in the class description.

DO NOT BRING A LOADED FIREARM OR AMMUNITION INTO THE CLASSROOM.

This is part of the NRA protocol. But when I took a class with Dennis Fater aka Professor Gun, there was an expetion to this. If it is your defensive firearm it should be on you and it should be loaded.

McX
    i'm still holding out for Auric's class, as for attending the class armed, prehistoric squirrel avitar says: hey man, don't be lookin at my nut!

"Professor Gun" has it correct. Any instructor that sincerely believes in constitutional carry and at this time open carry, understands that a person should have his loaded personal protection firearm with him at all times, except where the law prohibits. Those instructors that don't are demonstrating their mistrust of us law-abiding citizens. They talk the walk but they don't walk the talk.