Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama's uncle arrested on drunken driving charge

Obama's uncle arrested on drunken driving charge

Obama's father's half-brother arrested in Massachussetts on DUI charge, held for immigration detainer as possibly illegal immigrant.

www.blacklegalissues.com Article Details
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.

Under advice from the white house it appears that he is blaming the arrest on Busch.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

OMG, another illegal Obama, that makes three now! Aunt, Uncle, and... I see more proof.

Will he receive the same as the last criminal illegal Obama?

I think it's hilarious his first phone call was to the White House. Sort of confirms the entitlement mentality, doesn't it?
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Considering President Obama is half Kenyan, and that his father is from Kenya, it would make sense that Obama likely has family who are in America from Kenya, and some are here illegally. Most of these critical threads regarding President Obama, and illegal members of his family actually do have racial undertones to them; although I realize that someone is going to shoot-back that I am playing the race card. President Obama has no control over who he was conceived by, and where part of his family come from.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Hmmm Kenya you say? So you are saying it must be the Bush mans fault? And you have the "Audacity" to play the race card?

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Considering President Obama is half Kenyan, and that his father is from Kenya, it would make sense that Obama likely has family who are in America from Kenya, and some are here illegally. Most of these critical threads regarding President Obama, and illegal members of his family actually do have racial undertones to them; although I realize that someone is going to shoot-back that I am playing the race card. President Obama has no control over who he was conceived by, and where part of his family come from.
    broken record ... YOU are the one 'playing the race card' and it offends me to no end.

If race is a legitimate part of the discussion, then it is part of the discussion whether a person is black, white, red, brown, green or blue. Your ad nauseum repititions of this as a part of your 'opinion' is just like all a**holes, everyone has one, we have heard you, and you need to find a better way to make a point instead of trying to point fingers at non-existant bigotry that you have manufacturered yourself.

Just to clarify your position, are you of african descent?
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Quote Originally Posted by okboomer View Post
    broken record ... YOU are the one 'playing the race card' and it offends me to no end.

If race is a legitimate part of the discussion, then it is part of the discussion whether a person is black, white, red, brown, green or blue. Your ad nauseum repititions of this as a part of your 'opinion' is just like all a**holes, everyone has one, we have heard you, and you need to find a better way to make a point instead of trying to point fingers at non-existant bigotry that you have manufacturered yourself.

A Caucasian who is completely against PC, and white-guilt. You are right about one think, all of these things are merely social constructs, meaning, they are "manufactured," as you call it.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by okboomer View Post
    <<<Snip>>>

Why do people automatically assume that blacks are African? Many that I know will flat tell you that their ancestry is Egyptian .... not African.
    If you do not test yourself every single day,
    then it is just another wasted day.
    --Semper Fi--

Founder's Club Member
    Isn't this a little like blaming John, Jr. for...

Quote Originally Posted by MatieA View Post
    Why do people automatically assume that blacks are African? Many that I know will flat tell you that their ancestry is Egyptian .... not African.
    Black people come from most parts of the world, though they have originated from the African continent, it is not necessarily true. But the PC crowd and the media and politicians have coined the African American label, so it what is considered PC. There are many African Americans here who are white. The whole thing is kinda silly but hey what can ya expect from liberals. It was a legitimate question.

Thumbs up ??

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Hmmm Kenya you say? So you are saying it must be the Bush mans fault? And you have the "Audacity" to play the race card?
    Oh, No, not the race card AGAIN!!

Egypt: A country on the African continent.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Isn't this a little like blaming John, Jr. for...

Or Hank Jr. for his daddy's ways....

SNIP...President Obama has no control over who he was conceived by, and where part of his family come from.
    So that makes his criminal illegal alien status ok with you?

And I suppose he had no control over the teamster dirt bag calling upon violence in his name at a Motor City Labor Day, I mean campaign rally. I bet this dork moved up a few on Obama’s BFF list for his hateful rhetoric, and calls of violence on America.

Why do people assume that all Africans are black? I have a white friend who is from Africa that was going to go into a store in the mall that sells tribal type nick nacks and complain telling them that there are cities there and not everyone lives in a mud hut and looks out for lions.

You know, the people who live in modern Egypt are not "Egyptians". The Egyptians were black folks who were initially conquered by the Hyksos thousands of years ago. And, shortly after the time of Mohammed, the Semitic people conquered Egypt again. Seventh or Eighth Century, it seems to me. Those folks were mostly Arabs. The people living there today are the descendants of those Arabs, along with some admixture of indiginous people who consented to become Muslim rather than dead. They are not the same people who built the pyramids.

And, by the way, Trump may have given up, but I still want to see an original "registration of live birth" certificate.
    Last edited by user; 09-08-2011 at 06:49 PM.
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.

Quote Originally Posted by user View Post
    And, by the way, Trump may have given up, but I still want to see an original "registration of live birth" certificate.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    So that makes his criminal illegal alien status ok with you?

And I suppose he had no control over the teamster dirt bag calling upon violence in his name at a Motor City Labor Day, I mean campaign rally. I bet this dork moved up a few on Obama’s BFF list for his hateful rhetoric, and calls of violence on America.
    I am not sure what most of this quote means, what, or who you are referring to.

I am not sure what most of this quote means, what, or who you are referring to.
    How is this possible that you are clueless? Obama's leftie media brigade even reported on this nut case. This sleaze advocates violence on behalf of the POTUS. Obama and his radical left are so peaceful, ********!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...r-day-rally-2/

“President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march…Everybody here’s got a vote…Let’s take these sons of bitches out..." You say what are you talking about? I see you do have a sense of humor at times.

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    How is this possible that you are clueless? Obama's leftie media brigade even reported on this nut case. This sleaze advocates violence on behalf of the POTUS. Obama and his radical left are so peaceful, ********!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...r-day-rally-2/

“President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march…Everybody here’s got a vote…Let’s take these sons of bitches out..." You say what are you talking about? I see you do have a sense of humor at times.
    First, calm down a bit here.

Now, I wasn't sure if you were referring to President Obama, or his uncle. Also, if you are going to use what this man states as a reflection of President Obama, than the same should, and would apply to 'tea party' types that do not like President Obama because he is black...right? One person, or a small group of individuals speak for an overall group, ok.

[QUOTE=Beretta92FSLady;1610082]First, calm down a bit here.

I was just calmly

Hoffa is a leader in a movement; his words spoke volumes, as did Obama's not condemning.

If there are prominent leaders in the Tea Party that are racist as you suggest; I'm not aware of any? Some lone wolfs, yes, just as I bet there were those on the left who do not like Bush because he is white. I bring to the table a left leader who provokes violence in the name of Obama; you bring the left race card with no substantiated claims of Tea Party Leaders publicly hating the POTUS because he is black.

You bring them to the table with credible evidence, but it can't be just because some progressive nut on MSNBC says so. I showed you video. I want to see video of a Tea Party Leader in public saying they do not like Obama because he is "BLACK"

But, I did hear Hoffa's words of war, "take them out" You tell a marine to take them out, what do you think you'll get; not a dinner date, but rather a body count. Hoffa is advocating killing and terror. Doesn't that fall under Freedom of speech, not protected? "Fighting Words"
    Last edited by jbone; 09-13-2011 at 05:28 PM.

First, calm down a bit here.

Now, I wasn't sure if you were referring to President Obama, or his uncle. Also, if you are going to use what this man states as a reflection of President Obama, than the same should, and would apply to 'tea party' types that do not like President Obama because he is black...right? One person, or a small group of individuals speak for an overall group, ok.
    I know alot of people that are called racists, yet if they complain about the president, its not his color that makes them unhappy. TEA party supporters not liking the president because of his genetics is a myth, unless you'd care to substantiate your claim.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

um... you do realize Egypt is in Africa right? Might as well complain "I'm not an American! I'm a Louisianian!"
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast