• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama's uncle arrested on drunken driving charge

jbone

OMG, another illegal Obama, that makes three now! Aunt, Uncle, and... I see more proof.

Will he receive the same as the last criminal illegal Obama?

Beretta92FSLady

Considering President Obama is half Kenyan, and that his father is from Kenya, it would make sense that Obama likely has family who are in America from Kenya, and some are here illegally. Most of these critical threads regarding President Obama, and illegal members of his family actually do have racial undertones to them; although I realize that someone is going to shoot-back that I am playing the race card. President Obama has no control over who he was conceived by, and where part of his family come from.

WalkingWolf

Hmmm Kenya you say? So you are saying it must be the Bush mans fault? And you have the "Audacity" to play the race card?

okboomer

Considering President Obama is half Kenyan, and that his father is from Kenya, it would make sense that Obama likely has family who are in America from Kenya, and some are here illegally. Most of these critical threads regarding President Obama, and illegal members of his family actually do have racial undertones to them; although I realize that someone is going to shoot-back that I am playing the race card. President Obama has no control over who he was conceived by, and where part of his family come from.

broken record ... YOU are the one 'playing the race card' and it offends me to no end.

If race is a legitimate part of the discussion, then it is part of the discussion whether a person is black, white, red, brown, green or blue. Your ad nauseum repititions of this as a part of your 'opinion' is just like all a**holes, everyone has one, we have heard you, and you need to find a better way to make a point instead of trying to point fingers at non-existant bigotry that you have manufacturered yourself.

Just to clarify your position, are you of african descent?

Beretta92FSLady

broken record ... YOU are the one 'playing the race card' and it offends me to no end.

If race is a legitimate part of the discussion, then it is part of the discussion whether a person is black, white, red, brown, green or blue. Your ad nauseum repititions of this as a part of your 'opinion' is just like all a**holes, everyone has one, we have heard you, and you need to find a better way to make a point instead of trying to point fingers at non-existant bigotry that you have manufacturered yourself.

A Caucasian who is completely against PC, and white-guilt. You are right about one think, all of these things are merely social constructs, meaning, they are "manufactured," as you call it.

MatieA

<<<Snip>>>

Why do people automatically assume that blacks are African? Many that I know will flat tell you that their ancestry is Egyptian .... not African.

WalkingWolf

Why do people automatically assume that blacks are African? Many that I know will flat tell you that their ancestry is Egyptian .... not African.

Black people come from most parts of the world, though they have originated from the African continent, it is not necessarily true. But the PC crowd and the media and politicians have coined the African American label, so it what is considered PC. There are many African Americans here who are white. The whole thing is kinda silly but hey what can ya expect from liberals. It was a legitimate question.

jbone

SNIP...President Obama has no control over who he was conceived by, and where part of his family come from.

So that makes his criminal illegal alien status ok with you?

And I suppose he had no control over the teamster dirt bag calling upon violence in his name at a Motor City Labor Day, I mean campaign rally. I bet this dork moved up a few on Obama’s BFF list for his hateful rhetoric, and calls of violence on America.

Uber_Olafsun

Why do people assume that all Africans are black? I have a white friend who is from Africa that was going to go into a store in the mall that sells tribal type nick nacks and complain telling them that there are cities there and not everyone lives in a mud hut and looks out for lions.

user

Accomplished Advocate
You know, the people who live in modern Egypt are not "Egyptians". The Egyptians were black folks who were initially conquered by the Hyksos thousands of years ago. And, shortly after the time of Mohammed, the Semitic people conquered Egypt again. Seventh or Eighth Century, it seems to me. Those folks were mostly Arabs. The people living there today are the descendants of those Arabs, along with some admixture of indiginous people who consented to become Muslim rather than dead. They are not the same people who built the pyramids.

And, by the way, Trump may have given up, but I still want to see an original "registration of live birth" certificate.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

So that makes his criminal illegal alien status ok with you?

And I suppose he had no control over the teamster dirt bag calling upon violence in his name at a Motor City Labor Day, I mean campaign rally. I bet this dork moved up a few on Obama’s BFF list for his hateful rhetoric, and calls of violence on America.

I am not sure what most of this quote means, what, or who you are referring to.