• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama's uncle arrested on drunken driving charge

jbone

I am not sure what most of this quote means, what, or who you are referring to.

How is this possible that you are clueless? Obama's leftie media brigade even reported on this nut case. This sleaze advocates violence on behalf of the POTUS. Obama and his radical left are so peaceful, ********!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...anti-tea-party-rhetoric-at-labor-day-rally-2/

“President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march…Everybody here’s got a vote…Let’s take these sons of bitches out..." You say what are you talking about? I see you do have a sense of humor at times.

Beretta92FSLady

How is this possible that you are clueless? Obama's leftie media brigade even reported on this nut case. This sleaze advocates violence on behalf of the POTUS. Obama and his radical left are so peaceful, ********!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...anti-tea-party-rhetoric-at-labor-day-rally-2/

“President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march…Everybody here’s got a vote…Let’s take these sons of bitches out..." You say what are you talking about? I see you do have a sense of humor at times.

First, calm down a bit here.

Now, I wasn't sure if you were referring to President Obama, or his uncle. Also, if you are going to use what this man states as a reflection of President Obama, than the same should, and would apply to 'tea party' types that do not like President Obama because he is black...right? One person, or a small group of individuals speak for an overall group, ok.

jbone

I was just calmly:banana:

Hoffa is a leader in a movement; his words spoke volumes, as did Obama's not condemning.

If there are prominent leaders in the Tea Party that are racist as you suggest; I'm not aware of any? Some lone wolfs, yes, just as I bet there were those on the left who do not like Bush because he is white. I bring to the table a left leader who provokes violence in the name of Obama; you bring the left race card with no substantiated claims of Tea Party Leaders publicly hating the POTUS because he is black.

You bring them to the table with credible evidence, but it can't be just because some progressive nut on MSNBC says so. I showed you video. I want to see video of a Tea Party Leader in public saying they do not like Obama because he is "BLACK"

But, I did hear Hoffa's words of war, "take them out" You tell a marine to take them out, what do you think you'll get; not a dinner date, but rather a body count. Hoffa is advocating killing and terror. Doesn't that fall under Freedom of speech, not protected? "Fighting Words"

Last edited:

Daylen

Now, I wasn't sure if you were referring to President Obama, or his uncle. Also, if you are going to use what this man states as a reflection of President Obama, than the same should, and would apply to 'tea party' types that do not like President Obama because he is black...right? One person, or a small group of individuals speak for an overall group, ok.

I know alot of people that are called racists, yet if they complain about the president, its not his color that makes them unhappy. TEA party supporters not liking the president because of his genetics is a myth, unless you'd care to substantiate your claim.

Daylen

Why do people automatically assume that blacks are African? Many that I know will flat tell you that their ancestry is Egyptian .... not African.

um... you do realize Egypt is in Africa right? Might as well complain "I'm not an American! I'm a Louisianian!"

Beretta92FSLady

I know alot of people that are called racists, yet if they complain about the president, its not his color that makes them unhappy. TEA party supporters not liking the president because of his genetics is a myth, unless you'd care to substantiate your claim.

The mere fact that you would not concede that racists do exist within the 'tea party' undermines your position that there are none. Unless you know every 'tea party' person. I would not make such blanket statements as: There are no racists, here, or there.

Daylen

The mere fact that you would not concede that racists do exist within the 'tea party' undermines your position that there are none. Unless you know every 'tea party' person. I would not make such blanket statements as: There are no racists, here, or there.

I don't think you met your own qualifications for this to not be fluff. Have ANY evidence of racists in the TEA party?

Beretta92FSLady

I don't think you met your own qualifications for this to not be fluff. Have ANY evidence of racists in the TEA party?

You ask, my friend, and you shall receive. Ironically, Bachmann in the background. If the sign eludes you, I can offer you some other examples.

[video=youtube;8500HxYv-FE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8500HxYv-FE[/video]

[video=youtube;2LMmx-znVZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LMmx-znVZc&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

jbone

You ask, my friend, and you shall receive. Ironically, Bachmann in the background. If the sign eludes you, I can offer you some other examples.

[video=youtube;8500HxYv-FE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8500HxYv-FE[/video]

[video=youtube;2LMmx-znVZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LMmx-znVZc&feature=related[/video]

The video's you supply do nothing for answering the question of prominent Tea Party members publicly voicing they do not like Obama because he is black.
However, they do nicely show many individuals peacefully exercising the 1[SUP]st[/SUP]. I award no points.

Beretta92FSLady

The video's you supply do nothing for answering the question of prominent Tea Party members publicly voicing they do not like Obama because he is black.
However, they do nicely show many individuals peacefully exercising the 1[SUP]st[/SUP]. I award no points.

I stated nothing about "prominent" members. Just that there are tea party members who are. I am inclined to expose your diversion tactic - pointing out that they are peaceably assembled.

Last edited:

jbone

I stated nothing about "prominent" members. Just that there are tea party members who are. I am inclined to expose your diversion tactic - pointing out that they are peaceably assembled.

But that was the question I asked of you "I want to see video of a Tea Party Leader in public saying they do not like Obama because he is "BLACK"You acknowledged by answering with "You ask, my friend, and you shall receive" and supplied unrelated topic video. Now you say something else! Ok, I’ll answer, yes there are racist idiots in all parties, walks of life, all over the country, the world as a matter of fact. I say you must wake up and face the reality of a cruel world inhabited with racists; it’s just another flaw in human nature.

But in case I did read you wrong, I say this concerning your statement of;
Also, if you are going to use what this man states as a reflection of President Obama, than the same should, and would apply to 'tea party' types that do not like President Obama because he is black...right? One person, or a small group of individuals speak for an overall group, ok.”

First, a comparison of a “guy” as the video heading describes showing up at a rally whose allegiance unknown is a failed diversionary tactic, when Hoffa, a radical is invited to speak on Obama’s stage.

Second, If you say “One person, or a small group of individuals speak for an overall group, ok.” Then I submit another of Obama’s supporters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=327nDErTlHw

“Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammed. He was once National Youth Minister for Louis Farrakhan. He then served as national director for the New Black Panther Party[NBPP], which is a Nation of Islam splinter group. Often, Farrakhan speaks at events where he shares the stage with leaders of the NBPP. When Muhammed died of a brain aneurysm in 2000, Al Sharpton gave his family $10,000 to pay for the funeral. Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN), a black Muslim, publicly defended Muhammed’s rhetoric before being elected to the US Congress”
http://cofcc.org/2011/01/chicagos-allstate-arena-to-host-black-power-rally/

Glad this POS is gone and buried.

Your diversionary tactic is noted but not received, again, no points awarded.

Last edited:

Daylen

EDIT: videos omitted to keep post length from driving me nuts.

The first video is a maybe, perhaps if the discussion could be heard better I'd say differently, but the sign he had up did not make any hateful remarks or comments about Obama because of his race. It simply stated a politically incorrect desire. There are constant references by black civil rights leaders about helping "black America", I see his sign no different. Now if you are saying both would be covered under racism then it seems we simply have a semantics disagreement.

The second one has no big indication of racism. The Rebel flag is not a racist flag it does not represent racism, at least not to the people that fly it (well other than maybe if its the KKK, which that man was most definitely NOT). Being racially insensitive (because many blacks do not like the flag and want people to have white guilt about it) does not make it racist. From the conversation though I'd say the man was a little too into conspiracy hypotheses, reminded me of Jessee Ventura.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

But that was the question I asked of you "I want to see video of a Tea Party Leader in public saying they do not like Obama because he is "BLACK"You acknowledged by answering with "You ask, my friend, and you shall receive" and supplied unrelated topic video. Now you say something else! Ok, I’ll answer, yes there are racist idiots in all parties, walks of life, all over the country, the world as a matter of fact. I say you must wake up and face the reality of a cruel world inhabited with racists; it’s just another flaw in human nature.

But in case I did read you wrong, I say this concerning your statement of;
Also, if you are going to use what this man states as a reflection of President Obama, than the same should, and would apply to 'tea party' types that do not like President Obama because he is black...right? One person, or a small group of individuals speak for an overall group, ok.”

First, a comparison of a “guy” as the video heading describes showing up at a rally whose allegiance unknown is a failed diversionary tactic, when Hoffa, a radical is invited to speak on Obama’s stage.

Second, If you say “One person, or a small group of individuals speak for an overall group, ok.” Then I submit another of Obama’s supporters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=327nDErTlHw

“Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammed. He was once National Youth Minister for Louis Farrakhan. He then served as national director for the New Black Panther Party[NBPP], which is a Nation of Islam splinter group. Often, Farrakhan speaks at events where he shares the stage with leaders of the NBPP. When Muhammed died of a brain aneurysm in 2000, Al Sharpton gave his family $10,000 to pay for the funeral. Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN), a black Muslim, publicly defended Muhammed’s rhetoric before being elected to the US Congress”
http://cofcc.org/2011/01/chicagos-allstate-arena-to-host-black-power-rally/

Glad this POS is gone and buried.

Your diversionary tactic is noted but not received, again, no points awarded.

The context of the discussion related to tea party members, generally. The second portion, you obviously did not understand the context of my response, I was stating that 'if' President Obama is held by such a standard, than the tea party, and any other group is held by such a standard; that standard being: One individual speaks for the whole.

Now, I do not agree that a tea party member who is a racist speaks for the collective party. But he is a voice within it. But by no means is it a condemnation of the tea party as a whole. Although, I should point out, that the tea party does use covert forms of racial ( not necessarily racist) terminology, such as, questioning President Obama's citizenship, implying that President Obama is not a Christian. Those attacks, whether you wish to acknowledge them or not, do have racial undertones to them. If you disagree, which you likely will, so be it. But you can't turn away from the fact that you read(e) my post, and have been made aware of the things that are stated superficially also strategically stated so as to cover the real intent, what is referred to as "undertones," racial undertones.

Beretta92FSLady

EDIT: videos omitted to keep post length from driving me nuts.

The first video is a maybe, perhaps if the discussion could be heard better I'd say differently, but the sign he had up did not make any hateful remarks or comments about Obama because of his race. It simply stated a politically incorrect desire. There are constant references by black civil rights leaders about helping "black America", I see his sign no different. Now if you are saying both would be covered under racism then it seems we simply have a semantics disagreement.

The second one has no big indication of racism. The Rebel flag is not a racist flag it does not represent racism, at least not to the people that fly it (well other than maybe if its the KKK, which that man was most definitely NOT). Being racially insensitive (because many blacks do not like the flag and want people to have white guilt about it) does not make it racist. From the conversation though I'd say the man was a little too into conspiracy hypotheses, reminded me of Jessee Ventura.

Convenient out. Refer to my Jbone response.

Beretta92FSLady

It is true. In fact we All come from Africa. Google Mitochondrial DNA and Mitochondrial Eve.

Unless you are talking to a Creationist. Then again, Creationists believe that the Earth, hell, the Universe is 6,000 years old, which would mean the dinosaurs were here the same time as humans in the last 6,000 years.

We all come from Africa, science says so neener-neener-neener!

jbone

Beretta92FSLady

Moving on from the Beretta92FSlady race deversion. This part burns may ass; the criminal being released. He already had a order to leave our counrty, refuesd, arrested for DUI and released.

http://www.blacklegalissues.com/Article_Details.ASPX?ARTCLID=a3338e52a2&cat=Politics

Oh, yea, back on topic. Personally, don't release him, keep him cuffed, put his a$$ on the first flight to wherever he came from, and only un-cuff him once he is off the plane in the State where he is a citizen - Oh, make sure that he is not able to take a flight back here to the 'states', that if they allow him to board, we do not allow him pass our side of the airport. That is, after he has served his time for driving under the influence.

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Unless you are talking to a Creationist. Then again, Creationists believe that the Earth, hell, the Universe is 6,000 years old, which would mean the dinosaurs were here the same time as humans in the last 6,000 years.

We all come from Africa, science says so neener-neener-neener!

What sort of "Creationists" do you talk too? Is there a massive cult in our country that hides itself from me? Have the Amish taken cultural control of all religion? Does a person's belief in God automatically make them a "creationist" that believes in some archaic dogma that denies the existence of fossils or denies the theories of ALL science? Is it not even slightly possible there is an entity not tangible that created all that exists within the realm of our simplistic understanding?

I disagree with the Founders. All men ARE NOT CREATED EQUALLY. Some of us are stronger, smarter, faster, and have bigger *!^#$. We all would like to think we are above or at least average, so we settle with this "equality" bull$#!t. The fact is no one group of people ever created, and the groups are created by man since God never specified a race, is superior to another. The founders were correct in that HE gaves us certain inalienable rights. He also gave us free will, and I have to believe it is because He likes watching a good war once in a while.

The race bull$#!t in this conversation is insipid. No one worth talking to, listening too or allowing into any sort of "tea party" rally is motivated by racism. The concern is all the "progressive" stupidity forced upon everyone, but apparently only the people with above average situational awareness are concerned since it seems like all the Obots believe we can spend an infinate supply of cash. That alone proves we are NOT all equal.