Thread: Cabela's Nationwide NRA Weekend Extravaganza

Cabela's Nationwide NRA Weekend Shooting Sports Extravaganza

(((MARK YOUR CALENDARS))) The NRA Weekend at Cabela's September 17th & 18th. All New and Renewed Memberships are discounted and each receive a $25 Cabela's Gift Card. The first 50 Life Members also receive a Cabela's 50th Anniversary Commemorative Signature 13"Attache Pistol Case. All Maine CWP Training NRA certified courses will also be available at a 10% discount! See you there and bring a friend! Cabela's is an Open Carry Friendly Environment!
    Last edited by Maine CWP Training; 09-01-2011 at 03:13 PM.
    Paul J. Mattson
    NRA Certified Instructor / RSO
    Maine CWP Training
    101 Main St.
    Harrison, ME 04040

www.mainecwptraining.com

(207) 583-4723
    CELL 232-7063

Should be a great weekend ~ come on down!
    Paul J. Mattson
    Maine CWP Training
    101 Main St.
    Harrison, ME 04040

www.mainecwptraining.com

(207) 583-4723
    CELL 232-7063

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by Maine CWP Training View Post
    (((MARK YOUR CALENDARS))) The NRA Weekend at Cabela's September 17th & 18th. All New and Renewed Memberships are discounted and each receive a $25 Cabela's Gift Card. The first 50 Life Members also receive a Cabela's 50th Anniversary Commemorative Signature 13"Attache Pistol Case. All Maine CWP Training NRA certified courses will also be available at a 10% discount! See you there and bring a friend! Cabela's is an Open Carry Friendly Environment!
    Cabela's sort of is a friendly OC environment. once in a while they will hassle you, I have seen this from experience. Typically it's from employees not being trained correctly. Also, they do not support MOCA as we wanted to put out a few fliers stating when our annual BBQ was. They told me that it was similar to "a church function" and not all their customers would agree with it, therefore they will not put it up. I see them as an extremely fair weather friend. A friend that is only there when everything is going perfect. MOCA has a few of those currently. We really need to weed them out.

I sow over two dozen open carry's without incident today at Cabela's. I was there from 8AM the 8:30PM.
    Paul J. Mattson
    Maine CWP Training
    101 Main St.
    Harrison, ME 04040

www.mainecwptraining.com

(207) 583-4723
    CELL 232-7063