Thread: Lynchburg OC Dinner - Vinny's on Wards Rd, Thursday 9/8/2011 7:30 PM

Founder's Club Member

Lynchburg OC Dinner - Vinny's on Wards Rd, Thursday 9/8/2011 7:30 PM

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR RESCHEDULING LATER.

It's about time we meet again in Lynchburg so mark your calendars for next Thursday September 8 with dinner at Vinny's on Ward's Rd (beside McDonald's in front of Target). Let us know you're coming so we can call ahead and have seating reserved. I hope some of you who have not been able to make it out previously will join us next week!
    Last edited by jmelvin; 09-08-2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Cancel event for rescheduling.

I will be in new york for my sisters wedding. *insert boos here*

I cant. I work evenings

Quote Originally Posted by Jero1987 View Post
    I will be in new york for my sisters wedding. *insert boos here*
    I'm sure she's marrying a great guy. You (all who don't make it) will be missed...

I intend on being there.
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

excerpt By Marko Kloos (http://munchkinwrangler.wordpress.com/?s=major+caudill)

Founder's Club Member
    I think I'm going to re-schedule this. Jero and Shpoa, would you be able to make it on a weekend instead? Jero I know you have a wedding, so that's just a one-time thing.

Founder's Club Member
    Please consider this event cancelled. I will re-schedule another date. Mods please remove this thread.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jmelvin View Post
    Please consider this event cancelled. I will re-schedule another date. Mods please remove this thread.
    Thanks!

When you re-schedule might consider a weekend day and a little earlier maybe more can make it.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Founder's Club Member
    I think I could accomodate that request. I'd like to bring in some of the other Lynchburg folks who occasionally post here, but have never been to an OC dinner so I'm flexible.

We've held them both on the weekend for lunch and dinner and through the week and generally get about the same 10 people, many of which would probably show up if I just got on the horn and said "hey you want to have dinner?"
    Last edited by jmelvin; 09-08-2011 at 01:59 PM.

reschedule

New to the site I've been ocing in the burg for a few years would like to know when this gets rescheduled thanks

Founder's Club Member
    Good to see you on here MBHudson! Are there any times you know you can't make it when we reschedule?

Wed and Thursday are bad but otherwise generally free